Skrevet av Emne: ALRI Jungle Warfare  (Lest 8417 ganger)

Utlogget BadBoy90

• Aktivt medlem
  • Honnør: 4
  • Utlogget Utlogget

ALRI Jungle Warfare
« : 06. april 2007, 17:01 »
Noen som har peiling på dette produktet her?

*Er det noen bivirkninger iform av nedsatt testoproduksjon etter bruk,krymping av baller, nedsatt lever verdier osv??

*Hva merket du da du brukte det?

Alchemist

• Gjest
Sv: ALRI Jungle Warfare
« #1 : 25. mai 2007, 17:22 »
 what

Utlogget Jostein

• Superavhengig
  • Honnør: 38
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #2 : 25. mai 2007, 18:00 »
Har kjørt 2 bokser nå,ble tørr i ansiktet bortsett fra det funket produktet veldig bra!Har ikke noe problemer med ballene Wink

Utlogget project-Hercules

• Litt godt kjent
  • Honnør: 3
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Mann

« #3 : 10. januar 2008, 00:39 »
fikk du no gains etter 1 boks?? vært på den i 3dager nå og har fått ganske så ustabilt med tanke på humøret
Vekt:89-92kg
Høyde:174cm

-=RAW=-
Knebøy: 160kg
Markløft: 180kg
Benkpress: 170kg
Smalbenk: 150kg
Millitærpress 100kg

THE MORE YOU KNOW!
THE MORE YOU GROW!

this aint for no weak ass Captain crunch noodle eatin ass mutha fucka like YOU!

Utlogget spirrevipp

• Aktivt medlem
  • Honnør: 150
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #4 : 10. januar 2008, 03:56 »
Er vel kanskje ikke så rart ettersom det er steroider

dodraugen2k

• Gjest
« #5 : 10. januar 2008, 09:42 »

Utlogget onakosano

• Elite medlem
  • Honnør: 274
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• "e d vilje, e d vei!!!"
« #6 : 10. januar 2008, 09:51 »
hentet fra fitnessprat.no
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungle Warfare the True

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a Danish doctor who works for the past 3 years in an hospital in Bangkok ,
I train in a local GYM and Bodybuilding was always my favor sport since I was a teenager,
I recently bought JW after a long consideration since all the rumors that going on ,
I got the red bottle with blue capsules ,
I added "Liver Support - Perfect Cycle" , to JW since JW has 17a-methyl structure which put him in
the C17 alpha alkylated group and that mean It absolutely will stress the liver to a
certain degree , do not confuse "methyl" and "17a-methyl" which refer to the 17 alpha position ,
structure that would be notably resistant to breakdown by the live ,
I also added Niacin (B3) to keep my HDL as high as possible.
(I attached here JW pic , and all test result but please wait and read every thing first to be able to understand the results)

Any how since I don't what to take any chances with my body I decided to run
blood test in 3 different points in the cycle and since I am a doctor it is no a problem for me to do so ,
The first (before use) and the third (at the end) will be the same test - liver enzymes(AST,ALT) and lipid profile ,
The second test after 14 days will be Total Testosterone and Estrodiol value , and that will determine if it's a steroid or not
and let me explain , if JW is a Pro hormone or a steroid , base on Testosterone structure it will increase Total Testosterone
right a way , that's mean if I take one capsule and check my Total Testosterone after 2-3 hours it will be much more
higher then the usual , how ever if it is not the exact same structure it will be undetected in the test and that's way I wanted to
wait 14 days , and let me explain here , once you present an androgenic component to the body it will suppress the production of his own Testosterone (even if it is not the same structure), so after 14 days Total Testosterone will be much less then the usual , how much less is depend on how androgenic the component is , and the dose you are taking , I didn't check my Total Testosterone right before I started because I checked it many times before and mostly it is around 5.75 ng/mL (in the US it will be equal to 575), and for example after the use of 6-OXO for 2 weeks my test was 8.4 ng/mL, after the use of Nolvedex XT for 4 weeks my test was 11.0 ng/ml , and my Estradiol value was under 20 , the usual value of my Estradiol is around 30 ,
I done the test after 12 days , I took one dose in the morning and another after 4 hours waited 2 hours and done the test ,
the results came the day after but I was so busy with my shifts in the hospital I took the results after 7 days (Day 19),
I was shock when I saw the results , I was left with quarter of my own test production , which were 1.70 ng/mL,
it was clear to me right a way that the component in JW is a strong suppressive and PCT will be needed ,
I was so pissed off , this was supposed to be clear noted from ALRI side , on every Website
There is no doubt here Jungle Warfare is a designer steroid !!! and PCT and other caution should be taken while using this stuff ,
I saw people's reviews and logs that saying "No PCT is needed" or "this is a good product to take between cycles"
you should understand that 8 weeks with this stuff without a good PCT can cause reduce sperm count and male fertility for good,
This is not a stuff for use between cycles and it should be treated as all AAS ,
Now I know there lots of guys will say I was not suppress and had good results with JW ,
How do you know you were not suppress ? did you do blood test ? you have to understand that testicular atrophy (testicle shrinkage)
will not necessarily occur in all cases and most likely will happen with component like Anadrol 50 or Dianabol or Test which are
super suppressive and strong , and you have to understand that good results are a point on a scale , same as bad can be good
compare to very bad this supplement show good result compare to natural Testosterone booster but compare Epistane or
Havoc or any other AAS this give very poor result and will be a poor choice to go with ,
Since ALRI knew that , they decided to market this as a natural booster and since Natural Supplement don't need PCT
they had no choose and to lie , this is how I see this .
Now the other test I did liver enzymes(AST,ALT) and lipid profile , (See attached file)
liver enzymes were higher by 30% & 50% then baseline and that after using Liver Support , so Liver support is absolutely needed,
and as for lipid profile my HDL (the good cholesterol) went down significantly as will happen with all oral steroids ,
it went from 50 mg/dl to 33mg/dl (below the normal range) , even that I was taking Niacin (B3) which is the best supplement
to rise your HDL , and keep you lipid profile in check ,
Please note that low HDL in long terms can lead to cardiovascular disease , so be aware ,
LDL was left at the same range 129 to 126 and my Total cholesterol went done from 182 to 168 and that probably due to a low
cholesterol diet I was on ,

Jungle Warfare is not a weak steroid , it is a steroid with weak anabolic potency ,
weak steroid will not suppress you that much , for example Anavar 10mg per day will probably give the same or better
results then JW with not suppression at all , we treat patients with wasting syndromes with 0.1mg per every body kg ,
but to be able to see mass results you will have to go with 20mg to 30mg a day but then it will suppress your own Testosterone
production , but please note that as a doctor I do not recommend using any kind of steroids , and this kind of treat is given
to patients with HIV or cancer only.

For all of you guys who used this in the past and didn't do PCT and didn't take other cautions , you should be consult with your doctor
and at least should check Total Testosterone , liver enzymes and lipid profile (HDL) , even if you used it a year ago.

If you still choose to use this then follow this :
* Take at least 5 to 6 gram of fat with ever dose you take , oral steroids need fat to be able to absorb ,
do not take it with your protein shack , especially if you mix it with water or non fat milk ,
all fats will be ok except MCTs
* Do not use Saw Palmetto or any thing that will reduce conversion to DHT , this might lead to hormones imbalance
and can end in gynecomastia , Jungle Warfare have 5A in his structure which mean 5-Alpha reduced ,
lack the capacity to interact with DHT convert enzyme , in other word it should not convert to DHT , and when shout down occur
you might be left with too low DHT compare to Estradiol which can lead to hormones imbalance .
* Take Liver Support
* Take Niacin (B3) with multi vitamin or B complex , with your meals
* Take at least a 1000mg of Vitamin C
* Plenty of good Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs)
* Up your calories slowly by +500 or +1000 from complex crabs
* PCT is absolutely needed.

Choose your PCT wisely , in those days you might need a PCT to your PCT , and it is not a joke !

Hope that helps
Dr. Q.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...1&d=1198307241

steroid....
maks:                                    
benk: 150kg x 1 RAW              
markløft: 210 x 1 RAW           
knebøy: 160kg x 1 Bind          
Treningsveileder, NIH
Kettlebells instruktør
Kostholdsveileder

Loggbok

Utlogget Apelars!

• Superavhengig
  • Honnør: 372
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Smil!
« #7 : 10. januar 2008, 09:57 »
Eneste bivirkningen jeg fikk var at jeg ble litt tørr i håndflatene de 2 første ukene.
Har ikke merket noe nedsatt testoprod. eller krymping etter bruk.

En bivirknig behøver ikke merkes fysisk for att det skal være en bivirkning. Nedsatt testoproduksjo er ikke noe du merker før den er veldig lav.
Mao så kan du ikke uttale deg om dette med mindre du har vært hos legen å målt total testosteron, Leverenzymer, Kolesterol og Blodttrykk Wink
Keep
It
Simple
Stupid!

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
—Rene Descartes

Vinglelogg

Lenja AK. Mosjonist.

Utlogget Ace-

• Litt godt kjent
  • Honnør: 2
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #8 : 10. januar 2008, 18:17 »
Tror du virkelig legen "tester" diverse medikamenter på seg selv? Jeg er ikke overbevist.

Utlogget spirrevipp

• Aktivt medlem
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #9 : 10. januar 2008, 19:31 »
leser du hele greia så er det vel strengt tatt ikke et medikament før ETTER at han har utført testen. Der forklarer han også hvorfor han gjør dette. Skjønner ikke hva du ikke tror på, men for all del kjør på om du har bedre beviser MOT det han sier.

Utlogget Pål Ulv

• Forumavhengig
  • Honnør: 32
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #10 : 10. januar 2008, 20:13 »
Dette er jo ikke første gangen kosttilskudd har vært forurenset. Det må være mye bedre å trøkke i seg kylling enn overprisede alri produkter

dodraugen2k

• Gjest
« #11 : 10. januar 2008, 20:18 »
Tror du virkelig legen "tester" diverse medikamenter på seg selv? Jeg er ikke overbevist.

Selvfølgelig ikke, det er alltid beleilig å håpe at alle slags super-tilskudd er rene. Han er forøvrig ikke den første som påpeker at dette er steroider, og hvis du leser resten av tråden jeg linket til vil du raskt se at dette er mye mer enn en ondsinnet konspirasjonsteori.

Utlogget spirrevipp

• Aktivt medlem
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #12 : 11. januar 2008, 18:07 »
Dette er jo ikke første gangen kosttilskudd har vært forurenset. Det må være mye bedre å trøkke i seg kylling enn overprisede alri produkter
Absolutt, men her virker det ikke som om det er forurensning, men ingredienser som er bevist tilsatt. Mao, ALRI lurer kunder noe som i verste fall kan gå ut over folks helse. Useriøs aktør kaller jeg slikt.

Utlogget MrArnold

• Erfaren bruker
  • Honnør: 27
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #13 : 11. januar 2008, 20:27 »
hvor får man kjøpt dette?  hvor har dere kjøpt dette.
ville er ikke å si at man vil, det er å handle.

Utlogget Slask1

• Litt godt kjent
  • Honnør: 3
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #14 : 14. januar 2008, 22:01 »
Får ikkje kjøpt det i Norge..
Sjøl so kjøpte eg det på svenskegrensa..
Har ikkje fått testa ut produktet enda, og har vel egentlig blitt litt skeptisk etter å ha lest alle artiklane om det!
Personlige fakta:
Alder: 19
Høgde: 1,82 m
Vekt: 92 kg

Benkpress: 110kg
Knebøy: 160kg
Markløft: 150kg

Gå til:  

Disse kosttilskuddene er glemt for mange, men som alle bør ta.

5 digge middager med cottage cheese

Kosthold09.08.2021270

Cottage cheese er blitt en svært populær matvare!
Det er en risiko forbundet med treningen og løftene man utfører
Det finnes så mange gode varianter av middagskaker enn bare karbonadekaker.

5 fordeler med stående leggpress

Trening28.06.202153

Det er mange fordeler med å trene leggene dine. Se her!