Skrevet av Emne: Lift like a Girl! - Mot JR-NM i styrkeløft  (Lest 81302 ganger)

Utlogget princeps

• Aktivt medlem
  • Honnør: 7
  • Utlogget Utlogget

Sv: Lift like a Girl! - Lili's treningslogg
« #30 : 30. oktober 2011, 23:30 »
Så om du har 50 kg i oppvarming på mark, og kjører RPT-sett etterpå, så betyr altså 1x90x6 at du kjører eitt sett på 6 reps på 90 kg?

Nei, hun kjører 6 kg med 90 sett, 1 rep.
"Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success."

[Logg]<- Bilde s6

Utlogget Lili

• Leieboer
  • Honnør: 38
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Kvinne

« #31 : 30. oktober 2011, 23:44 »
Så om du har 50 kg i oppvarming på mark, og kjører RPT-sett etterpå, så betyr altså 1x90x6 at du kjører eitt sett på 6 reps på 90 kg?
Trollunge!  Tongue

Nei, hun kjører 6 kg med 90 sett, 1 rep.

Ignorer trollet Wink , ja det betyr 1 sett 90 kg max antall reps, 1 sett med 10% mindre 1 rep mer, etc etc.  Smiley
You aint squat if you can't squat Wink

Logg: http://www.treningsforum.no/forum/index.php?topic=113817.30

Utlogget Citius-altus-fortius

• Superavhengig
  • Honnør: 75
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• øh..
« #32 : 01. november 2011, 21:50 »
ikke noe loggføring av bilder her da frøken Wink?

Utlogget Lili

• Leieboer
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #33 : 01. november 2011, 22:56 »
ikke noe loggføring av bilder her da frøken Wink?
Tja... Joda, her. Kvelds Tongue :

• Superavhengig
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• øh..
« #34 : 01. november 2011, 23:03 »
hahaha! går da ut ifra at du følger ambefalt dosering Grin?

Utlogget princeps

• Aktivt medlem
  • Honnør: 7
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #35 : 01. november 2011, 23:18 »
det var litt av en kveldsmat..... Tar du alt?
"Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success."

[Logg]<- Bilde s6

Utlogget Lili

• Leieboer
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #36 : 01. november 2011, 23:29 »
Neida. Bare 2 Paralgin forte av gangen sa legen... Men hvis det fortsette å bli vondar i morra veitj æ itj ka æ ska gjør. Har tatt 4 en gang før. Det va ikke bra. Lure på kors 3 går..

Edit: He hey. Der sneik trøndersken sæ inn gitt! Lar den vær for nå æ..

• Superavhengig
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• øh..
« #37 : 01. november 2011, 23:35 »
Neida. Bare 2 Paralgin forte av gangen sa legen... Men hvis det fortsette å bli vondar i morra veitj æ itj ka æ ska gjør. Har tatt 4 en gang før. Det va ikke bra. Lure på kors 3 går..

Edit: He hey. Der sneik trøndersken sæ inn gitt! Lar den vær for nå æ..
ingen grunj t å sjul trøndern i dæ vet du;)

Utlogget Lili

• Leieboer
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #38 : 01. november 2011, 23:37 »
ingen grunj t å sjul trøndern i dæ vet du;)
Ofc not! Har bare for vane å skriv bokmål på forumet Wink

• Superavhengig
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• øh..
« #39 : 01. november 2011, 23:38 »
Ofc not! Har bare for vane å skriv bokmål på forumet Wink
bli sånn vet Wink

Utlogget Lili

• Leieboer
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #40 : 04. november 2011, 01:26 »
Holder på å skrive logg på "rekonvalensen" etter ulykken for å dele med jentene i FFF, men jeg fant ut at jeg kan da poste den her og! På engelsk da, fordi jeg er aaalt for lat til å skrive den på begge språka. Grin
Her er loggen så langt

Saturday 29 Okt. The day after the accident (retrospective)

Sleep: 8 hours, so-so energy level
Trouble falling asleep after last night, naturally. Dident fall asleep till 4 ish, sleept fairly well

Pain:

Not all that bad. Battered and bruised, knee feels rather iffy but nowhere near the pain from last night. The ribs feel battered and tender, with a fair amount of pain when breathing, but nothing terrible. Not taking any painkillers.

Food:

Ca 1700 kcal, 212prot 135 carb 42 fat.
Fish and veggies one meal
Egg and veggies one meal
Two meals protein fluff
 + some snacking

Exercise/movement:

Walking: About 2 hours. To the store, to a friends house, to the store again, and home. My friend carried my groceries. Heavy load = pain. Hate being helpless.

Sunday 30 Okt. 2 days post accident.

Sleep: 8 hours, pretty ok energy and rested.
Big trouble falling asleep, but sleept well and had the opportunity to sleep in so it dident do much harm. Gotta love Sundays.

Pain:

The pain was not to terrible in the morning, about the same as Saturday, i could move about and function pretty well aslong as being careful and dont do any twisting or rotating movements. I did decide to take some painkillers though, as it is painfull to breathe and as a consequense of the pain i end up taking very shallow breaths. Took 1 x 500 mg paracetamol.

When the painkiller wore off the pain was much worse, it seems the pain increases troughout the day. Ow. Sticking with the weaker paracetamols for now though.

Exercice/Movement:
Walked about 2 hours, back and forth to get some sun. Felt very good to move a bit, no pain in the knee but a fair amount of pain in the ribbs obiously. No more pain then sitting down though, in fact moving lessens the pain quite alot. Breathing hurts, i haveto stop every couple hundred meters to take a deep breath.

Food:

Tried to eat at maintence which should be about 1900 on a fairly inactive day, but ended up on 1700.

Monday 31.okt. 3 days post  accident

sleep: 6-7 hours, low energi but not terribly tired
Had trouble falling asleep. Too much time on facebook and too many thoughts going trough my head. Fell asleep arounf 3-3.30

Pain:
Pain is a little worse then it was sunday. Been on painkillers just about the whole day, not very strong ones though.

Food:

ca 2000 kcal, about 200 gr protein
A mate took me out for ice cream today Smiley

Exercice/Movement:
Little movement, some walking, maybe 50 min combined? And played pool – it hurt, but was fun.

Tuesday 1 Nov. 5 Days post accident

Sleep: ca 8 hours, fairly well rested, good energi

Pain:

When i woke up it wasent too bad, i thought «oh wow it feels better today!». Took some weak painkillers just in case though, since it hurts to breathe. No painkillers = very superficial breaths. (paracetamol 500mg)

As the day went on the pain started getting severly worse though. I had to take the bus downtown to go to the dentist and the busride was so painfull i nearly cried. Took some stronger painkillers around 13.00 (1 x pinex forte), another dose around 17, and expect to have to take two before bed. In pretty big pain now. I have my hoodie on inside out because it hurts to much to turn it. Doh.

Food:
Not feeling very hungry at all. Been slightly nauseous on and off throughout the day. Broke my fast at 18 30 ish (= ca 18 hours fasted). With protein fluff (35 gr protein) and 200 gr carrots, also had like 7 bits of ham while making it. Really had to force it down. Not normal for me.

Will hopefully eat more for dinner. Dad's in town and is coming over with take away in a while. (My dad is the best <3)

Take away was Indian food. Yum. I ate about half a portion of chicken saag with salad, not that much food but it did wake my appetite so i ate more later. Ended up around 1820 kcal (that is with some guessing about the chicken saag though)

Exercise:

Some walking today, only to get from A to B, about an hour or so combined.

Wednesday 2 Nov. 5 days post accident.

Sleep: ca 9 ½ hours, not well rested

Sleept like shit. Terrible time falling asleep as i was in a lot of pain last night. Was lying in bed awake from 11 ish to 2-3 ish. Had to get one of the guys i live with to get me some water to take more painkillers as they were wearing off and i couldn't get out of bed. Sigh. I hate feeling helpless. After that i did fall asleep though.

Pain:
The pain is better than yesterday. Sticking to the stronger painkillers still though. Breathing hurts quite a lot and i haven't been able to take a proper deep breath all day, functioning very well other then that though.

Food:

I decided to aim for 1700 as i think that is a more accurate maintenance when i am this sedentary. if i move a lot ill eat more

So, as i sat on my ass most of the day i ended up at 1700 kcal 214prot 116carb 42fat.
I realized that i was a bit low and ended up having a protein bar and fluff before going to bed. Happy with that.

Exercise/Movement:

Very sedentary day, about two hours of light housework and 30min walking to the store and back again. Trying my best to listen to my body and heal, but its not so easy as the pain isn't from movement, its constant. Which makes it feel slightly useless to sit on my ass and be in pain, when i can get something useful done with the same pain! Am being a good girl though, no exercise, only walking. Damn this healing shit is boring.

Thursday 3. Nov. 6 days post accident

Sleep: ca 9 hours, well rested

Ahhh. Sleept like a baby. Was so tired i could barely keep my eyes open around 23.30 last night. Light off and straight to snoozieland – that's unbelievable for me, i always have trouble sleeping!

Pain:
Better still today! Everything hurts, especially when i breathe, but today i can take sorta normal breaths. Still sticking to 1 x of the stronger painkillers, might switch back to the weaker ones tomorrow. It hurts a fair bit to take a deep breath, but yesterday i couldn't even take one. I am taking this as a sign that the pain-peak, so to speak, has passed. Which is very reassuring and motivating. As before it hurts pretty much the same if i move as if i am sitting down, as long as i don't do jumping jacks or stupid things like twisting (I keep looking over my shoulder, st00ped)

Food:
(Aiming at 1900ish today as i did a couple of hours walking)
  • Chicken, an egg and loooots of veggies for dinner
    Fluff for dessert
    Some liver pate and veggies for snacking
    a low carb protein bar for snacking
    Last meal protein fluff and sugar free hot coca.
Ca 1900 kcal total, 225 prot 135 carb 50 fat

Exercise/movement:

Walked to school and home, about 15 min each way.
Also went for a long slow walk for about 90 min later in the day. Very Low Intensity Steady State, hehe! 200 kcal burned, which i suppose i need to eat back, as i have been thoroughly informed by the ladies at FFF that I really should not be cutting right now. But rather eat at matieneance and focus on healing. Which I do agree wholeheartedly on, I just need a nudge every now and then I think. Have some fat phobia lingering it seems!

Utlogget Lili

• Leieboer
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #41 : 05. november 2011, 00:56 »
Friday 4 Nov. 7 days post accident:

Sleep: ca 8 hours, rested/Good energy

Pain:
Pretty much the same still. Hurts to breathe, but I can take deep breaths, sticking to 1 x of the stronger painkillers. Had some backpain around 7-8 ish, but it calmed down after a while. Probably from overdoing it while restoking the store at work.

Food:
Aiming at 1900 ish today aswell, as I have been a lot on my feet, walking about +stocking at work

Broke my fast at 19.00, making it a 20 hour fast, not really intentionally, just a quite fast pased day with little time for food. God I Iove IF!

Meals:
First meal : Too small, had to throw something together in a rush when leaving for work, so added a proteinbar
210 gr chicken, 200 gr summer squash, 300 gr cellery, 150 gr tomato + low carb weider bar
Second meal: Veggies, 1 egg ca 200 gr liver pate + 30 gr protein fluff + couple of carrots
Last meal : Oatmeal, protein fluff and sugar free hot coca.

Totals: 1843 kcal, 209 protein, 137 carb, 51 fat

Excercie/movement:
Walked to Uni, walked home from uni, walked from the bus to work, walked to the store. About an hour or so all in all. Did a fair amount of stocking and washing at work and stood around most the day. Had to be reaaaally strickt with myself not to start picking up the weights at work! I did though, beeing a good girl is boring.

Utlogget Missy-

• .: Aktivutøver :.
  • Honnør: 646
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #42 : 05. november 2011, 02:01 »
Sterk frøken Smiley Leit å lese om ulykken, lykke til med veien tilbake til trening i gode, gamle rutiner Smiley

Utlogget sandraerf

• Erfaren bruker
  • Honnør: 20
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #43 : 06. november 2011, 17:23 »
Damn girl, you're strong! Cheesy Leit med ulykka, og lykke til med trening igjen Cheesy
Bikinifitness 2014

Utlogget Lili

• Leieboer
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #44 : 06. november 2011, 22:43 »
Saturday 5 Nov. 8 days post accident.

Sleep: ca 9 hours, well rested, lots of energy

Pain:
Better! Hurts less to breathe, more annoying the painfull now really. Can twist and rotate a fair bit aswell. Must remember not to get carriedn away now. Sticking to 1 x 500 mg paracetamol every 4-5 hour still.

Food
Goal = 2000
Pretty good food choices today, 1 pice of (dark!) chocolate, which is totally allowed. Right?

Meals:
Fist meal: Trouth, an egg + brokkoli, sprouts, ruthabaga bell peppers. Fluff for dessert
Inbetweenies: Liver pate and potato bread/tortilla-thingys with avocado
No second meal, snacking while watching telly: 2 clementines, an apple a pice of dark chocolate (= 1 10 gr ish square) and half a low carb proteinbar
Late night meal: Fluff and sugar free coca.

Totals = 2045 kcal. 217 Protein, 168 carb, 56 fat.

Excercise/Movement:

120 min LISS. 300 kcal burned and added to daily goal. (HR monitor, polar)
Almost pain free! A little pain when breathing up the steepest hills. Good walk though. Lots of rest  and Buffy marathon the rest of the evening.

Sunday 6 Nov. 9 days post accident

Sleep: ca 8 hours. So so rested. Kinda low energy. Little grumpy.

Pain:
Slightly better then yesterday I think. Hurts little aslong as I dont do stupid things. Do have quite a bit of neck and shoulderpain now though. I assume it is because I have been comepensating. Must remember to be paient and not overdo it just because it dose'nt hurt. Note to self: still healing!

Food:
Goal = 2000

Birthday dinner t my aunts today! Sushi as an appetizer (wow, I did not think my aunt wa sinto sushi, impressed!) Pork roast, potatoes, veggies as the main, and cake for dessert, I stay away from the cake. Not too fond of cake.

Meals:

First meal: 1 portion: 3 medium pices of roast, a lil brokkoli, ca 50-100 gr veggies + a little (clear) gravy
2 portion:  2 small bits of roast, 3 thin slices of roastbeef, like half a head of brokkli (150 gr?)
Dessert: 100-200 gr melon
2 meal: 5 potato bread/tortilla-thingys with avocado and liver pate, a carrot, fluff
Bedtime meal: frozen strawberries, fluff and sugar free coca. (= coca, vanilla and stevia!)

Totals:  1967 kcal. 217 protein, 146 carb, 57 fat

Exercice/Movement:
60 min LISS, statonary bike. 300 kcal added to target consumption

Gå til:  

Disse kosttilskuddene er glemt for mange, men som alle bør ta.

5 digge middager med cottage cheese

Kosthold09.08.2021270

Cottage cheese er blitt en svært populær matvare!
Det er en risiko forbundet med treningen og løftene man utfører
Det finnes så mange gode varianter av middagskaker enn bare karbonadekaker.

5 fordeler med stående leggpress

Trening28.06.202153

Det er mange fordeler med å trene leggene dine. Se her!