Skrevet av Emne: "No questions asked!"  (Lest 13228 ganger)

Utlogget SilverFox

• Elite medlem
  • Honnør: 1609
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Mann

SV: "No questions asked!"
« #30 : 01. november 2004, 22:10 »

Uff da, traff jeg et ømt punkt.  Grin Mulig jeg er ei lita flis, men noen har åpenbart et freudiansk behov for å kompensere for "noe" med ekstra stor font str.  Erter

Synes jeg for en gangs skyld var ganske morsom jeg da men.....  Embarrassed

Kontinuitet er nøkkelen!

Want to lose that beer belly, Bob? I have a nutty idea. Put down the fucking beer

Utlogget The Gimp

• Superavhengig
  • Honnør: 89
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Drinking milk & eating meat since '78
« #31 : 01. november 2004, 22:27 »

Synes jeg for en gangs skyld var ganske morsom jeg da men.....  Embarrassed

Slapp av o' stor mann Bow Du er en humørspreder av de få her på forumet. Og for hva det er verdt så er du faktisk en av mine store forbilder sånn rent fysisk. Selv om jeg alltid vil være en lav smurf i forhold til deg  Wink (skarve 180cm.) Men nå begynner vel dette å bli vel off-topic

Offtopic
"Dette er mannen som kappeter med trollet, og gjerne tar en dessert etterpå!"

Utlogget SilverFox

• Elite medlem
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #32 : 01. november 2004, 22:31 »

Slapp av o' stor mann Bow Du er en humørspreder av de få her på forumet. Og for hva det er verdt så er du faktisk en av mine store forbilder sånn rent fysisk. Selv om jeg alltid vil være en lav smurf i forhold til deg  Wink (skarve 180cm.) Men nå begynner vel dette å bli vel off-topic

Offtopic

Jajamennsann - er det ikke deilig!! Måtte seriøsiteten gå et grusomt endelikt i møte!!!  2thumbsup

Kontinuitet er nøkkelen!

Want to lose that beer belly, Bob? I have a nutty idea. Put down the fucking beer

Utlogget The Gimp

• Superavhengig
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #33 : 01. november 2004, 22:38 »

Jajamennsann - er det ikke deilig!! Måtte seriøsiteten gå et grusomt endelikt i møte!!!  2thumbsup

Det er en ting som er fint med TF i forhold til alle andre forum jeg har vært innom. Såkalt "thread hijacking" er fullt ut akseptert  Grin

Utlogget listefyll

• Treningsnarkoman
  • Honnør: 245
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• a.k.a. Mickey Goldmill and Jabba The Hut
« #34 : 01. november 2004, 22:57 »

Men du er framleis lillebror  No no
listefyll returns

Utlogget The Gimp

• Superavhengig
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #35 : 01. november 2004, 23:03 »
Og der kom Listefyll. De tre ikke-fullt-så-vise menn  er samlet Grin

Utlogget LurePer

• Treningsnarkoman
  • Honnør: 154
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Ikke stikk din snabel der det kommer ut kabel
« #36 : 02. november 2004, 04:40 »
Selvfølgelig.

Du og så jeg .... Wink

Hva heter du?
I positiv nitrogenbalanse.

Utlogget SilverFox

• Elite medlem
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #37 : 02. november 2004, 10:15 »
Og der kom Listefyll. De tre ikke-fullt-så-vise menn  er samlet Grin

Da er det litt kult at jeg har meldt meg på den IQ-konkurransen på NRK i november..... Ha ha ha - lite den gruppa skal dras ned a - he he he .....  Grin

Kontinuitet er nøkkelen!

Utlogget HITman

• Elite medlem
  • Honnør: 1256
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Lift like a lift
« #38 : 02. november 2004, 19:00 »

Måtte dette bli en artig diskusjon !! Smiley

Det ble det, og det var jo meningen  Smiley
Erfaring er den talentløses trøst

Utlogget Lasse Christoffersen

• V.I.P
  • Honnør: 337
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #39 : 04. november 2004, 21:12 »
Nettbutikken for deg som trener! www.x-life.no

Besøk oss på Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/XLIFE.no

Besøk oss på Google+:
https://plus.google.com/117792074539729929721

(Bedriftsprofil for X-life.no.)

• V.I.P
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #40 : 04. november 2004, 21:25 »
Tøff diskusjon Hitman!

Her svarer DC på en lignende tråd på et helt annet forum, hvor han svarer på en tråd fra Diskey. her er en av postene hans:

DC::You know what I was going to keep out of this because honestly I could care less how people choose to train. In my opinion whether you do 30 sets a bodypart or 1 set a bodypart, if your beating what youve done last week, last month, last year or any time previously (and your recovering) then your gaining. I really feel people blame lack of gains on training way too much when 90% of the time its your diet thats keeping you back. If your stuck at 250 and your training is better and your stronger than you have ever been and you are doing things you couldnt achieve in the gym previously, your problem is simply your diet is keeping you from gaining muscle mass. You cant get to 280lbs if your 250 and eating like a guy who is 240lbs as simple as that sounds. I was ok with everyone on this threads opinion until I got to diskeys and im going to reply to it because i think he is full of bullshit

Diskey said::IMO I think DC kind of preach his methods as Mr.Bicep say, and thats a quite ignorant thing to do, reminds me a lot of Menzter which probably died in anger and frustration because he was so bastant. I've read most of DC's stuff and his making fun of all the volum guys who don't get anywhere and claims they for example are "way back in the rear mirror" considering where they could have been with his methods.

DC::You want to hear me preach? I preach when people use my name and tell everyone they did DC training but it didnt work for them and what they truly did was a "clusterfuck version" of it with multiple sets and multiple exercises ---pretty much their own version of training and then throwing some stretches and rest pauses in there DC style. So yea I get pissed at that, my name is on this--if your going to throw my name around then at least have the obligation of doing my methods correctly. I think after 4 years and all the posts and all the pics on all the boards I think I have a pretty good backing that my methods work extremely well for people....thats all Ill say on that front---the bottom line is train the way you want to train but please dont say you did my methods if you truly didnt do them like I have them designed.

Diskey said::He's also making a lot of fun of Flex Magazine, which is pretty riduculus. Flex's staff dosen't just sit in their office and make things up for Gods sake!, the thing Flex is known for is that they actually go out in the field and interview athletes about their training and eating habits and then write what they actually do. And it's pretty damn strange that 99% of these people uses some kind of higher volum training when DC is so superior isn't it?.

DC:: I laughed long and hard at this one. My man you have no idea. There are the rare pros that write their own articles, but the majority are ghost written by 165lb guys who you wouldnt know trained a day in their life. I dont mean this to be a putdown to the greatest bodybuilder on the planet but ever hear Ronnie talk? Ever read Ronnie's articles in Flex? Do you think for one second Ronnie is writing that? Does Ronnie use words like "intangibles" and "deductive reasoning"? There is a guy writing for muscular development who is a 340lb obese 20 year old kid who has lifted for maybe 2 weeks of his whole life. Now if they actually go to Ronnies gym and record what goes on theres an article you can believe in (like the latest Flex where they went to Metroflex) but by and large Diskey your reading articles by guys who cant squat 250lbs telling you about Ronnies training with their own thoughts, not Ronnies.

Diskey::If you take a look in Arnold's enclopedia of modern bodybuilding he talks a litte about HIT, and as he clears HIT isn't anything Mentzer invented. Those guys in the early 1940's trained like this way before anyone knew what volume trainig was!. His also stating the total opposite of DC that he would like to see what those guys would have looked like if they know how to workout with proper volume training.

DC::So volume is the answer? Hell Diskey why stop at 20 sets a bodypart then, why not go to 100 sets a bodypart? Oh wait Michalik and Defendis already did that both with great genetics and Michalik used amounts of steroids that would kill an adult rhino. He topped out at 232lbs--what the hell happened?

Diskey::Further, Arnold is using the bicep as an example; How the **** are you gonna devlop a full blown bicep with great separtions and overall size with 1-2-3 different HIT excersies when you can work the outer head, the inner head, the lower or higher part or the brancia area ?!

DC::LOL If you really think you can isolate one quadrant of a muscle, I shouldnt even comment further...a muscle either contracts or it doesnt. You can put yourself into mechanical positions to get the most from an exercise (i.e. a squat vs a leg extension) but you sure as hell cant isolate quadrant 6b of sector 7 of your inner biceps.

Diskey:: Bodybuilding is not about building a big "bad" looking powerhouse, it's about devoloping every muscle to its greatest potenisal with a great symmetri, and to do that you have to tear down muscle fiberes from all possible angles. Top ripped bodybuilders should look like a freakin anathomy chart, thats bodybuilding!

DC::Really? why is the main problem in bodybuilding always that someone doesnt have enough size? Since you cant change shape but you can get bigger with the shape you were genetically born with....I keep seeing people saying "not big enough" "needs to get bigger" "has everything but cant compete with the big boys"---Seriously man do you think Flex Wheeler would turn himself into a blocky wide waisted Tim Belknap by a certain way of training? Or Vice versa?

Diskey::Also one thing you should take into consideration is that Dorian and Mentzer and probably DC too built their fundation size on volume and then way later in their bb carrier changed to HIT methods.

DC::I severely overtrained with 12-20 sets per bodypart and wasted a whole 2 years of training when I was younger and it was my own fault. I train incredibly hard and find it incredibly difficult to not train at full speed. My leg workouts during my 3rd and 4th years of training were taking me 3.5 hours in the gym to get done and i was destroyed after. I gained jack during that time and it stuck with me that one mans 20 is another mans 5.

Diskey:: Dorian actually used to work out 4 days a week with 2-3 sets on each excersise to just before he started preparing for the last Mr.O he won when he changed to only one work set. Mentzer also didn't use all of his principles before he starteted preapring for his last Mr. O in 1980 where he placed at a dissapointing 5th place. Think of Arnolds body devolopment at it's peak and then give him quality steroids, gh and slin etc, -I'm so tired of people putting down his psyche and comapring him to todays athletes.

DC::I interviewed Don Ross before he died, and he said he would sue me if I printed this at that time but I will say it now. Don said Dball was 1.50 to 3.00 a bottle during the early 70's and that it was fact that Arnold Franco and their sometime training partner Ric Drasin were using up to 30-60 tabs of 5mg dball per day. Ross said Drasin had serious side effects and had to back off but franco and Arnold kept blasting it down the hatch. Thats alot of methandrost to use.

Diskey::If I use a little research to analyze DC's methods I don' get anywhere with it really. HIT is about going all the way on that one work set, you can also use some of Mentzer's golden principles to get this one set exhastion. Now this is a very brutal way of working out and if your able to do this correctly you would get really depleted and after you've trained this way for a while and keep getting stronger you have to compensate for this by turning down the frequensy, -perhaps let one bodypart rest for 10+ days to be able to fully recover. Now DC style is really just a high frequent HIT scheme, and if you have a good mental-body connection and go all the way out on those few sets there is no way you can blast them again 4 days later ! DC says "How can't you recover from one damn set in 4 days?!" thats make no sense - he is advocating HIT and that's just not the way it works!

DC::That research you speak of seems to come from "The Diskey Institute of "I cant deal with the fact that those guys over there are gaining muscle mass and its not the way I train"

Diskey::The simple reason why people can change from volume to DC style and gain is because it's variation for the body!, and the reason why his clients or disicples don't get burned out is because they dont nearly workout beyond physcial to mental failure as they should if they want to get some way with HIT methods in the long run.

DC::I got no idea what you are saying here but Im guessing your saying DC guys dont train hard. For the guys in this forum who I train, I guess they can answer to that--LOL. Heres my thoughts--most people get into bodybuilding because they are terribly insecure, obsessive compulsive or in the rare case sometimes they have their head on straight and are an athlete. Now when you combine insecurity with obsessive compulsiveness guess what you come out with training wise? You come out with alot of guys who feel they MUST do this exercise and that exercise and that exercise over there and MUST do this many sets or they wont get bigger. All this is done with no rhyme or reason and no plan but simply obsessiveness with getting bigger and the insecurity that if you dont do something your going to get smaller.......what do most people get taught in training? everything is a derivative from Arnold, changed very slightly thru the years so everyone is still doing the same things and every time some new guy picks up flex magazine that will be one more guy taught to train like Old School Arnold. Im sorry but Im new school and I like to gain muscle mass at the fastest rate that I can come up with possible---im not patient enough to gain 52 times a year by training a bodypart once a week--i like gaining 90 times a year so like i said, to each his own. Do what you have to do to become a good bodybuilder and still be satisfied in your head that your covering all bases so you wont get freaked about it. Just the fact that my methods are being used here as the whipping boy tells me "hey I got to be doing something right".

Besøk oss på Facebook:

Besøk oss på Google+:

• V.I.P
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #41 : 04. november 2004, 21:29 »
Videre, i samme tråd. Kontakt meg for adresse, legger ikke ut her. Blir litt ut av sammenheng, men dere ser da noen poenger her.

Chris Cormier tells an interviewer "i do 6 sets of incline bench".....Wait a second. Huh? See in my book thats 1 or 2 work sets because sure as hell 135 thru 350 wasnt taxing for him--those were warmups. What do you think my guys do? Do you think they go in there and go right to 405 incline and hammer away with no warmup? No they go thru 2-5 sets of warmups (depending on how strong they are)to get to their rest paused "work set" which I call one set. I dont count doing 135, 225 etc on an incline bench as a set, to me thats a warmup so I can get to the sets that are actually doing something. You guys saying you do 15-20 sets per bodypart are going to tell me that your going all out balls to the wall on every one of those sets? Every one of them was life or death? You would be doing 135 for 54 reps if you were. But everyone has to have a label to understand things. WE ARE ALL DOING HIT -EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US--UNLESS YOU TRAIN LIKE A CANDYASS. Some of us count the warmup sets some of us dont--thats the difference. And I dont do multi exercises in one workout for a bodypart like you guys do but I train that bodypart twice as often as you do so we are close if you add it all up anyway.
Ronnie Coleman in my mind is an HIT trainer--do you think he goes in and does 800 lb deadlifts right off the bat? No he goes 225 315 405 495 585 675 765 and then his 800 and he does the same kind of scheme on all his heavy ass training. Warming up till he gets to the top 1 or 2 atom bomb sets. Do you think he is growing from 225 to 495etc ? He has done it a million times before I dont think his body is making new muscle mass from that.
You know what the funniest thing with this is? This is the exact reason you have seen me state many times before that I really didnt like talking about my opinions on training online. Guys get offended like your telling them they dont know how to train themselves right. Its an ego thing. They get pissed off if you put an alternative method in front of them. Noone likes to think that the training that they are presently doing isnt the MOST PRODUCTIVE AWESOME GAINS CREATING training they can possibly do for themselves. Do you guys see me going to every muscle message board forcing my opinions on people? Four years ago I wrote an anomynous post on Animals message board which had 50 freaking members at the time FIFTY! I used the name Doggcrapp because I could care less about notoriety or fame-otherwise I would of used my real name. The post wasnt even about training it was about drugs. Guys were stating that they were on high doses year round and I felt there is a better way they could go about doing things. The post kept going on and on and a guy asked if I could tell how I trained people....which I really didnt want to do because of the above reasons stated (people get offended). But I thought small board, this wont go anywhere, no big deal. I put up my opinions and methods on that post. People tried my methods and grew very quickly, they told people, those people tried them and those people gained alot of muscle mass and the whole freaking thing kept going and exploded. A year later that post had a quarter of a million views. From that post Anabolic Extreme asked to put up some articles there--I said no problem--again people started using the methods and its a damn wildfire. Muscle Mayhem asked to put up my methods--I said no problem and people started using and it keeps erupting. I got no control over this shit guys. Its on every muscle board online now, Im sorry, what do you want me to say--It doesnt work? If it didnt work it would of burnt out in a couple months but its four years later and I have no idea whats being said on all the boards out there--I stick to this board, mayhem and Intense Muscle which is my home board. So anyone who is saying I am marketing this stuff or forcefeeding it down peoples throats, I say your absolutely dead wrong. You want my help, Ill give it to you, but you want to do your own thing, go for it. Do what you want to do. But dont get pissed at me because I threw my opinions out there, it worked really well for people and they are all talking about it on boards. If anyone of you can find a post on pro muscle or any other board where I chimed in on a post and said "screw that you guys are training all wrong, you need to try my form of training or else youll get nowhere"--please find it for me (you wont find it). I talk about DC training on Intensemuscle--christ its called the doggpound, what should I talk about in there? Cooking flapjacks? .........I wish I could train like Ronnie--the guy is the strongest bodybuilder in the world and he trains bodyparts 2x a week which puts him in the fastrack against all the other pros who train bodyparts once a week. But I know noone (and that means absolutely noone), no pro, noone Ive ever seen on boards and noone I trained that could ever do what he does. 700-800lb deadlifts, 14 plate Tbar rows, 500lb bent over rows on tuesday and then come in on friday and train Back again?!?! Wenesday is 600lb front squats or 700lb plus squats, with huge poundage hacks and 2000lb plus leg presses and then he trains legs again on saturday! Its insane, nobody I have ever heard of has that kind of recovery ability. Id be in a wheelchair within 2 weeks trying to do that. But I try to do the same kind of thing (bodyparts 2x every 8 days) at a volume that I can recover at

The moral of the story is this: you cant go around thinking your the "cats meow" if your falling face first into the litterbox. (Ok I have no idea what theat means I think Phil Hernon told me that once)

Besøk oss på Facebook:

Besøk oss på Google+:

• V.I.P
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #42 : 04. november 2004, 21:32 »
Mer:

I want to so badly comment here with a long post (but Ill try to keep it somewhat short as I was asked to not post on this topic again) I want to reply to some of the things Im seeing people say in the last 2 pages that I think are dead wrong....mainly "everyone is different"....uh we are all human beings made up predominantly the exact same, the only things that differ between bodybuilders are 2 things
a) recovery ability
b) genetics
thats it. If Jay Cutlers training routine was found to be the ultimate training routine and your recovery abilities were exactly as Jay's, that would be the training routine you and everyone with the same recovery abilities should do. Will you get as big as Jay? Not even close, your genetics pale in comparison to his.

2)"You must change things up to keep growing".....uh what do you think the load is? Its infinite. You take an exercise to its extreme strength potential (allowed by your genetics) and then at that point where you plateau you switch to a new exercise and get brutally strong on that one. Ronnie was a powerlifter in the 220-242lb class before going over to bodybuilding. He did the regular powerlifter movements. And he looked exactly how he does now just a smaller version since he stayed in those weight classes. He is still using the same power exercises and predominantly the same routine he has for 20 years but the weights/poundages have increased dramatically and he is a walking condominium. Do you think because you have lifted 315x10 before using a certain training style (lets say low volume) and switch over to multi set (high volume training) and are still using the exact same 315x10 that your going to be any bigger? No youve already done it. Its been accomplished. If your curling 135x10, benching 315x10, deading 405x10, shoulder pressing 225x10 and squatting 405x10 right now and in 5 years your curling 135x10, benching 315x10, deading 405x10, shoulder pressing 225x10 and squatting 405x10 still, I dont give a crap what multi set, pseudo scientific, psycho training routine you have put your belief in at that point-YOUR GOING TO BE THE EXACT SAME SIZE because youve been using the exact same weights for 5 years! Make yourself (with whatever routine you decide to use and with an advanced gaining diet) the absolute strongest motherfucker for reps your genetics will allow and your going to be the absolute biggest bodybuilder your genetics will allow. The day you rock bottom squat 500lbs for 20 reps, is the last day in hell that your legs will be small and that goes for any other bodypart.

3)To diskey--you overtrained doing 2 rest pause sets for chest every 8 days but you have no problem recovering from 10-15 sets for chest in a week? Thats kind of funny in itself. Thru trial and error 90% of the people I train over the years dont have a problem recovering with how I set things up for the masses. There are some that can even do more and there are some that have to do even less because their recovery ability sucks. Your obviously the latter. Ive said many times your obligation is to take your recovery ability into play, I have no idea who you are, I cant keep track who is using this and who isnt. Your blaming me for overtraining but the blame goes to mom and pop who gifted you with subpar recovery ability and I fault you for not having the knowhow to realize your "below average" in that and making the neccessary changes (which Ive gone over too many times to count). Like I said the 2 things that differentiate everyone is genetics and recovery ability. Ive trained guys "loaded to the hilt" who could recover only training on monday and thursdays and Ive had clean guys that flew thru this doing it monday tuesday thursday friday (very very very rare though)

4)Diskey stated this overwhelming need to do multi angle isolating all parts of the muscle (which cant be done) training to get full total development. Johnny Jackson=powerlifter, Ronnie Coleman=powerlifter before getting into bodybuilding. Did these two guys enter bodybuilding totally missing upper chests? Flat delts from not doing laterals? Crappy shaped legs? Someone clue me in because all I see is 2 guys thick as all hell with bodyparts almost overdeveloped (Johnny--pecs, traps) (Ronnie-hell just about everything LOL) Wouldnt powerlifters coming into the sport of bodybuilding (by what youve said in your posts) be missing muscle mass in key places because they basically did basic power movements previously? It should take years for them to play "catch-up" then so they could get full even development. Its not the case....they are thick as all hell all over their physiques. Put a genetically gifted powerlifter into bodybuilding so he no longer has to curb back food to stay in weight classes (limiting his size gains) and youll see him destroy people onstage.

Besøk oss på Facebook:

Besøk oss på Google+:

Utlogget UpAndComming

• Ekstremt avhengig
  • Honnør: 1384
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• There is only one person in which I believe.
« #43 : 27. mai 2005, 07:53 »
BUMP !

La den her jeg, mye bra diskusjon og enda en grei innføring/forklaring rundt dette med DC og en del av totalfilosofien. Smiley
Inni meg lever en tynn liten gutt som skriker etter å komme ut. Men som regel kan jeg få han til å holde kjeft med en kjeks.

Gå til:  

Disse kosttilskuddene er glemt for mange, men som alle bør ta.

5 digge middager med cottage cheese

Kosthold09.08.2021270

Cottage cheese er blitt en svært populær matvare!
Det er en risiko forbundet med treningen og løftene man utfører
Det finnes så mange gode varianter av middagskaker enn bare karbonadekaker.

5 fordeler med stående leggpress

Trening28.06.202153

Det er mange fordeler med å trene leggene dine. Se her!