Skrevet av Emne: Sticky: Hvorfor du ikke vokser  (Lest 70167 ganger)

Utlogget FredMaster1989

• Litt godt kjent
  • Honnør: 0
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Mann

• :P
SV: Sticky: Hvorfor du ikke vokser
« #30 : 30. januar 2006, 22:00 »
Noen som har forslag te ting eg kan gjør for å gå opp i vekt?
vil ikje bli feit men trenge volum på musklartuen min
Trent siden August 2004 på UNO Treningsenter(http://www.unogym.no/)
Høyde: 185cm
Vekt: 85Kg

"Ta vare på kroppen for kor ellers ska du bo?"

Utlogget durst

• Nykomling
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #31 : 28. februar 2006, 02:27 »
ingen som har så bra engelsk kunnskaper at de kan oversette de 10 punktene til Norsk for meg?
er ikke så go på engelsk sjø, synes det var mange vanskelige ord der.. Huh

Utlogget Wacko

• .: Fighter Member :.
  • Honnør: 40
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #32 : 28. februar 2006, 09:14 »
Noen som har forslag te ting eg kan gjør for å gå opp i vekt?
vil ikje bli feit men trenge volum på musklartuen min

http://www.treningsforum.no/article/article.php?dir=kosthold&fname=060129_gårduikkeoppivekt

Det er viktig å spise mye, du blir ikke feit av det, hvis du spiser riktig vel og merke. Så mat er en viktig faktor hvis du har tenkt til å bli større, så får du evt. hvis du føler at du har blitt litt feit, "deffe" litt, for å få bort de siste fettprosentene. Ellers er det viktig å konsentrere på øvelsene, utføre dem riktig, å la de restituere nok. Så får du få litt grunndigere tips av noen andre her:) Bare en liten hjelp på veien.

Utlogget stylo

• Nykomling
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #33 : 23. juli 2006, 01:27 »
Hva er en DC-guru??

stylo

Utlogget Haalvor

• Skravlekopp
  • Honnør: 79
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #34 : 23. juli 2006, 01:36 »
DC, er en treningsfilosofi og en GURU er en som dedikerer livet sitt til å utøve den Smiley kort fortalt. Guru betyr forøvrig lærer.
"Ain't Nothing to it but to do it" - Keep me from overanalyzing

[size=08pt]That logbook
[/size]

[size=08pt]Bildeprofil
[/size]

Utlogget stylo

• Nykomling
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #35 : 23. juli 2006, 13:45 »
DC, er en treningsfilosofi og en GURU er en som dedikerer livet sitt til å utøve den Smiley kort fortalt. Guru betyr forøvrig lærer.

Utlogget stylo

• Nykomling
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #36 : 23. juli 2006, 13:45 »
Ok, guru vet jeg hva er, men hvor kan jeg lese mer om den treningsfilosofien da?

stylo

Utlogget bjørn`

• .: Aktivutøver :.
  • Honnør: 562
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #37 : 23. juli 2006, 14:23 »
Smiley

Utlogget nullet

• Erfaren bruker
  • Honnør: 16
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #38 : 03. august 2006, 23:13 »
Poster denne fra cuttingedgemuscle.com, skrevet av Iron addict-

Here are some of the primary reasons most trainees don’t grow:

1. You overtrain and under eat. These are listed as the main primary reason because they go hand in hand and BOTH must be balanced or you can forget growth. The most perfect training regimen will fail miserably if diet is not there to support it. And conversely, the most perfect diet will be wasted if the trainee is doing more workload than they can recover from—most do WAY too much!

2. The training workload is not varied. Doing the exact same lift the same way stops being productive for most trainees within 3-6 weeks. Once the body has adapted to the loading it must be changed if you are to continue to force the body to adapt.

3. Too much focus on isolation exercises, not enough compound work. You can do all the “small” lifts until you are blue in the face, but until you are moving big poundage’s in the big lifts you will remain small. Which brings up point #4.

4. You MUST squat and deadlift if you are going to reach your bodies growth potential. Think it through. Doing squats or deads activates 70-85% of the bodies overall musculature in one move. Doing a set of curls maybe 3-5%. Which sends a big signal that the body better get better at synthesizing protein and better at handling the need to grow as a unit? You will NEVER reach your potential without doing the squats and deads.

5. You constantly fluctuate between lifts that have bad carry-over. Here is an example
I have seen many times, and one I have done myself. The trainee burns out on benching and decides to do Hammer Strength Benches for a change. He makes the switch and is jazzed. His Hammer press is going up every week and he is stoked. After a time he has added 50 lbs to his Hammer bench and decides to go back and hit the bench, only to find it’s up a whole 10 lbs!!!!!

That doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with Hammer Benches. It just means that the lifts are dissimilar enough that an increase in one may not necessarily help increase the lift on another. Use of stabilizers and inter and intra-muscular coordination are two primary reasons, along with neural recruitment pattern gains that don’t apply well to the other lift.

6. You don’t know when to de-load/cruise, or take time off. NO ONES body takes a constant pounding of hard training without periods of active or full rest recovery. Until you learn how and when to don this your training will never be optimal

7. Your micro-nutrient support SUCKS! I can’t count the number of guys I have seen trying to build great physiques taking a “one a day” vitamin and thinking they have it covered. If you want great things out of your body, you need to put great fuel in it.

8. You train with the intensity of a arthritic old lady. Nuff said.

9. You have no clearly defined goals. Most people just “lift to get bigger”, and while this is a fine goal, not having and strength related goals will kill your progress in the long run. Your primary goal should be getting stronger on the big lifts on a CONSTANT basis. Setting short and long-term strength goals and achieving them is what equals a big strong trainee in the long run.

10. You are inconsistent. Getting excited about your training and killing yourself in the gym only to burn out and few weeks later and miss a bunch of sessions ends up being 1 step forward, 3/4 steps backward for many trainees. Getting and staying consistent and racking up sustainable gains over the long-term is what it’s about.

Iron Addict

11. You don’t do cardio. Most lifters don’t do cardio because they are convinced that it will impact their training. And they are right if they are talking about long duration high intensity cardio, or almost any high intensity cardio unless they work into it slowly. I suggest EVERYONE that doesn’t have a physical job that has them walking a lot during the day walk for at least 45 minutes a day. I also suggest 2-3 high intensity cardio sessions for everyone except extreme ecto’s. Don’t believe it, fine. Continue to get less than optimal results.

12. Your insulin sensitivity sucks. Trying to build a great body while having poor insulin sensitivity never works. You will always fight laying down bodyfat. You want the carbs to go to your muscles not your fat stores. And to the fat stores is where they go when glucose tolerance sucks.

13. You have poor sleep habits, Diet and training can be spot on, but if sleep sucks it isn’t going to happen. This not only includes getting the right amount of sleep, but getting it at the right time. All you guys and gals that stay up until 2:00 am and sleep late are creating a huge disadvantage for yourselves.

14. You are stressed. Diet, training, and sleep, and supplement support can all be dialed, but if you are a 24 hour stress machine you can forget solid gains. Stress releases a slew of stress hormones. Bottom line, stress hormones put the body in one mode; store bodyfat, catabolize muscle. Is this what you really want to do? Get a handle on your life stressors before they get a handle on you. As much as 75% of all illnesses are directly related to stress.

15. Too much outside activity. If your life is non-stop action til you drop, you are likely short circuiting the growth process. Many of you are involved in martial arts, have other physical hobbies and try to train 5-6 days a week. Not going to happen if max muscle mass is your goal. Balance is the key.

16. You jump from routine to routine. I see people on the forums changing their routines at the same rate many of them likely change their underwear. On one forum I frequent there is a guy that has done like 6 different routines in the last 10 weeks. You need at 17. least 4 weeks to determine a routines effectiveness. More in some cases dependent on structure. Find something that works, and has loading changes built into the framework that you are progressive with and use the damn thing.

17. You don’t believe in your training program. I am in the process of writing a full article on this so I will spare the details, but if you don’t believe in the program you are doing it is never going to work, simple as that. You WILL consciously or subconsciously sabotage something you are convinced won’t work. Simple as that.

18. The intensity or frequency of your workouts leaves CNS constantly drained. If CNS is continually dampened you will never be able to lift optimally. CNS drives every rep you do, and if it is beat to shit, you will never lift to your ability.

Her er resten av punktene, de lå på mindandmuscle.net

Utlogget SA10

• Nykomling
  • Utlogget Utlogget

Sv: Sticky: Hvorfor du ikke vokser
« #39 : 14. desember 2006, 23:18 »
Hva menes med punkt 12? Insulinsensitivitet, hva er det?
En dag uten trening er en dag uten mening!

Utlogget Ashim Boy

• Litt godt kjent
  • Honnør: 7
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Member of BF
« #40 : 19. desember 2006, 19:46 »
Hadde lyst å å lese igjennom, men så kom moren min hjem med den største BIG MAC..så, fikk ikke lest noe, men var sikkert noe nyttig stoff for en gutt som meg:)
Born to be a legend.

Utlogget timfosho

• Aktivt medlem
  • Honnør: 4
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #41 : 22. desember 2006, 13:16 »
Da må jeg nok starte med markløft, ja Grin
En dag uten trening, er en dag uten mening.

Utlogget Mpete

• Nykomling
  • Honnør: 2
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Yeah
« #42 : 04. juni 2007, 23:16 »
"1. You overtrain and under eat. These are listed as the main primary reason because they go hand in hand and BOTH must be balanced or you can forget growth. The most perfect training regimen will fail miserably if diet is not there to support it. And conversely, the most perfect diet will be wasted if the trainee is doing more workload than they can recover from—most do WAY too much!"

Så.. Hva er optimalt hvis man vil gå opp i vekt og samtidig gi musklene tid til å bygge seg opp?
3 dager i uken? Mandag - Onsdag - Fredag?
Håper noen kan hjelpe meg her, for jeg kjenner flere som trener slik, men de jeg trener med avfeier at det er mer effektivt hvis jeg vil bli fysisk større (volum).

Jeg trener 4 og av og til 5 ganger i uken..
Alle trenger litt muskler på kroppen

Utlogget moof

• Erfaren bruker
  • Honnør: 33
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #43 : 30. juni 2007, 21:49 »
"1. You overtrain and under eat. These are listed as the main primary reason because they go hand in hand and BOTH must be balanced or you can forget growth. The most perfect training regimen will fail miserably if diet is not there to support it. And conversely, the most perfect diet will be wasted if the trainee is doing more workload than they can recover from—most do WAY too much!"

Så.. Hva er optimalt hvis man vil gå opp i vekt og samtidig gi musklene tid til å bygge seg opp?
3 dager i uken? Mandag - Onsdag - Fredag?
Håper noen kan hjelpe meg her, for jeg kjenner flere som trener slik, men de jeg trener med avfeier at det er mer effektivt hvis jeg vil bli fysisk større (volum).

Jeg trener 4 og av og til 5 ganger i uken..

Spise mye, trene mye og hvile mye. Hvor ofte du kan trene de forskjellige muskelgruppene avhenger av intensiviteten på treningene. Det er ikke først og fremst selve musklene som trenger hvile, men nervesystemet. Kjører du et 4 eller 5- splitt program og spiser bra, blir det mer enn nok hvile for musklene og nervesystemet. Men om du derimot trener hele kroppen hardt (les: lange økter) 4-5 ganger i uken, er det en annen sak, du vil fort bli overtrent.
Jeg selv trener annenhver dag, og det går 4 dager mellom jeg trener de samme muskelgruppene.

Husk; Ligg i et kalorioverskudd!

Moof.

Utlogget MieMarie

• Superavhengig
  • Honnør: 20
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Kvinne

• E e no bære me e ;)
« #44 : 26. august 2007, 15:54 »
feil treningsprogram kan være en av grunnene.. spiser for lite eller feil..
Trener hjemme i kjellern fortia, har mitt eget lille treningsrom der og har alt jeg trenger der Smiley
Blogger ikke i bloggen mer Smiley
Men trener like mye forde og nesten akkurat det samme, så bare spørre hvis dere lurer på noe Cheesy

Fræna atletklubb Smiley

Perser uten skjorte:
Benkpress pers : 60 kg     mål 70 kg
Markløft : 85 kg 
Knebøy :  75 kg

Skal ha MYE MERE muskler.
Styrkeløft,Strongman og muskler det er tingen .. Wink
- treningsstudioet er min leke plass..

Når stanga knekker, da har jeg kanskje løftet tungt nåkk, men faen meg ikke før..  Grin

Gå til:  

Disse kosttilskuddene er glemt for mange, men som alle bør ta.

5 digge middager med cottage cheese

Kosthold09.08.2021270

Cottage cheese er blitt en svært populær matvare!
Det er en risiko forbundet med treningen og løftene man utfører
Det finnes så mange gode varianter av middagskaker enn bare karbonadekaker.

5 fordeler med stående leggpress

Trening28.06.202153

Det er mange fordeler med å trene leggene dine. Se her!