Skrevet av Emne: Hvordan bygge store armer?  (Lest 12256 ganger)

Utlogget Vadtrudne gîfr

• Erfaren bruker
  • Honnør: 83
  • Utlogget Utlogget

Sv: Hvordan bygge store armer?
« #45 : 12. januar 2010, 17:34 »
Oppskrift på store armer :

Mark
Benk
Bøy
Roing
MAT (!!!!!)

Lol, bøy kommer til å gi deg enorme armer.

Utlogget A. Holstad

• Treningsnarkoman
  • Honnør: 118
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Mann

• Ihave a dream of a dream within a dream of a dream
« #46 : 12. januar 2010, 17:36 »
Lol, bøy kommer til å gi deg enorme armer.

fail noob

troll
I play by my own rules, and not on anybody's rules. Not even my own.

Utlogget HHHH

• .: Eliteutøver :.
  • Honnør: 359
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• tjukk
« #47 : 12. januar 2010, 17:46 »
Dette har vel vært nevnt i andre tråder, men har tydeligvis ikke funnet veien inn i denne diskusjonen:

Lyle McDonald tok for seg denne artikkelen (nedenfor, se link). Hvor denne enkle og selvsagte konklusjonen dukker opp:

Sitat
Leg training has no magic impact on overall growth, most of which is determined locally (through mechanisms of tension and fatigue mediated by changes in local muscular metabolism). If you want big arms, train arms.  If you want big legs, train legs.

And if folks are wondering why empirically ‘folks who train legs hard’ seem to get big compared to those who don’t, I’d offer the following explanation: folks willing to toil on heavy leg work work hard.  Folks too lazy to train legs hard often don’t.  And it’s the overall intensity of the training that is causing the difference, not the presence or absence of squats per se. Which is why guys who only hammer pecs and guns get big pecs and guns even if they couldn’t find the squat rack in the gym: the small acute hormonal responses to training are simply irrelevant to overall growth.

Altså så gir ikke de tilsynelatende fordelaktige hormonelle innvirkningene av eks. bøy noe særlig effekt på armtrening.

West et. al. Elevations in ostensibly anabolic hormones with resistance exercise enhance neither training-induced muscle hypertrophy nor strength of the elbow flexors. J Appl Physiol. 2009 Nov 12.

The aim of our study was to determine whether resistance exercise-induced elevations in endogenous hormones enhance muscle strength and hypertrophy with training. Twelve healthy young men (21.8 +/- 1.2 y, BMI = 23.1 +/- 0.6 kg(.)m(-2)) independently trained their elbow flexors for 15 weeks on separate days and under different hormonal milieu. In one training condition, participants performed isolated arm curl exercise designed to maintain basal hormone concentrations (low hormone, LH); in the other training condition, participants performed identical arm exercise to the LH condition followed immediately by a high volume of leg resistance exercise to elicit a large increase in endogenous hormones (High Hormone, HH). There was no elevation in serum growth hormone (GH), insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) or testosterone after the LH protocol, but significant (P < 0.001) elevations in these hormones immediately and 15 and 30 min after the HH protocol. The hormone responses elicited by each respective exercise protocol late in the training period were similar to the response elicited early in the training period indicating that a divergent post-exercise hormone response was maintained over the training period. Muscle cross-sectional area increased by 12% in LH and 10% in HH (P < 0.001) with no difference between conditions (condition x training interaction, P = 0.25). Similarly, type I (P < 0.01) and type II (P < 0.001) muscle fiber CSA increased with training with no effect of hormone elevation in the HH condition. Strength increased in both arms but the increase was not different between the LH and HH conditions. We conclude that exposure of loaded muscle to acute exercise-induced elevations in endogenous anabolic hormones enhances neither muscle hypertrophy nor strength with resistance training in young men. Key words: testosterone, growth hormone, IGF-1, anabolism.

Utlogget Vadtrudne gîfr

• Erfaren bruker
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #48 : 12. januar 2010, 17:50 »
Oversetter hva HHHH  skrev:

- Hols7aD ble buuuurnnnaaa av amatørnewb.

Utlogget A. Holstad

• Treningsnarkoman
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #49 : 12. januar 2010, 17:51 »
Do squats help increase overall muscle mass in body?

This is a little more difficult question to answer. There is no research directly on it, but if we use some logic here, we can probably answer the question. When you do squats, your releasing a substantial amount of hormones that your whole body can feel the effect. When your testosterone increases in your blod, it reaches all parts of the body. It’s not like your arms are going to grow significantly from just a leg workout, but I believe the testosterone increase in the blood can cause muscle growth to other parts of your body. Steroids help you grow by increasing testosterone in the blood, so it makes sense that squats could have a similiar stimulus effect on other muscle parts in the body.

Kilde : http://www.musclesweb.net/blog/deadlifts-squats-increase-testosterone-levels/

Utlogget A. Holstad

• Treningsnarkoman
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #50 : 12. januar 2010, 17:53 »
Oversetter hva HHHH  skrev:

- Hols7aD ble buuuurnnnaaa av amatørnewb.

don't feed the troll HHHH

Utlogget HHHH

• .: Eliteutøver :.
  • Honnør: 359
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• tjukk
« #51 : 12. januar 2010, 17:56 »
Do squats help increase overall muscle mass in body?

This is a little more difficult question to answer. There is no research directly on it, but if we use some logic here, we can probably answer the question. When you do squats, your releasing a substantial amount of hormones that your whole body can feel the effect. When your testosterone increases in your blod, it reaches all parts of the body. It’s not like your arms are going to grow significantly from just a leg workout, but I believe the testosterone increase in the blood can cause muscle growth to other parts of your body. Steroids help you grow by increasing testosterone in the blood, so it makes sense that squats could have a similiar stimulus effect on other muscle parts in the body.

Kilde : http://www.musclesweb.net/blog/deadlifts-squats-increase-testosterone-levels/

Ja, enten så kan du høre hva Johnny McBygger har hørt på streeten som tror at bøy muligens kanskje kan hjelpe ettersom det skaper en kroppslig anabol reaksjon, eller så kan du se på en systematisk utgreeiing om problematikken. Your choice.

Amatørnewb skriver mye rart ja Smiley Men tenkte likevel dere (eller de av dere som interesserer dere til å ta til dere ny kunnskap) ville ha glede av dette..

Utlogget Vadtrudne gîfr

• Erfaren bruker
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #52 : 12. januar 2010, 17:57 »
Tåler ikke at jeg vet mer enn deg? Er bare å gi opp, squats gjør ikke arma større. Basis kunnskap om trening. Du bryter ned musklene og de bygges opp sterkere. Mirakelkuren din innebærer.

Mark
Benk
Bøy
Roing

Er dette øvelsene man trenger for å få større armer? Hahahahahahaha. Tror nok du må legge på noen til lol

Utlogget A. Holstad

• Treningsnarkoman
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #53 : 12. januar 2010, 18:02 »
Ja, enten så kan du høre hva Johnny McBygger har hørt på streeten som tror at bøy muligens kanskje kan hjelpe ettersom det skaper en kroppslig anabol reaksjon, eller så kan du se på en systematisk utgreeiing om problematikken. Your choice.

Amatørnewb skriver mye rart ja Smiley Men tenkte likevel dere (eller de av dere som interesserer dere til å ta til dere ny kunnskap) ville ha glede av dette..

Jepp. Smiley

Utlogget Unknown_Soldier

• Treningsnarkoman
  • Honnør: 1248
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #54 : 12. januar 2010, 18:20 »
Human growth hormone (hGH) is required for normal development, but its role in exercise-induced muscle hypertrophy is not well characterized. The purpose of this study was to determine how total work and mean power affect hGH secretion. Male weight trainers with more than 2 yrs experience in the half squat performed three half-squat exercise trials: one set at 75% 1-RM, one set at 90% 1-RM, and a progressive routine of 75% and 90% sets. The latter dealt with total work by allowing the subjects to lift at their own pace until volitional fatigue, with loads and rest periods controlled. The single-set protocol dealt with power output; the subjects performed as many lifts as possible in 15 sec, using the same workloads as in the progressive routine. Immediate postexercise blood levels of hGH were significantly elevated in the progressive protocol, but not in the single-set protocol, regardless of exercise intensity employed. It was found that the progressive workout involved significantly more work whereas the single bouts were more power oriented. The results demonstrate that total work during exercise is a more important component of hGH release than the amount of power generated.

This study examined the effects of different volumes of resistance training on muscle size and function over a 10-wk period. Low volume = 3 sets per muscle group per week; moderate = 6 sets; high = 12 sets. Twenty-seven men with 1-4 yrs weight training experience were randomly assigned to the different training volumes and trained 4 days a week. A periodized routine was used; exercises, training intensity, and number of training days were the same for each group. The only variation between conditions was the number of sets per exercise. Pre and post measurements assessed muscular size via ultrasound; strength via maximum squat and bench press; and power via vertical jump and bench press throw. Urinary concentrations of test-osterone and cortisol were also analyzed to assess the responses to training conditions. All 3 training volumes significantly (p < 0.05) increased muscle size, strength, and upper body power, with no significant between-group differences. There were no significant changes in hormonal concentrations. The results support the use of low volume training for muscular development over a 10-wk period.

Resistance exercise has been shown to elicit a significant acute hormonal response. It appears that this acute response is more critical to tissue growth and remodelling than chronic changes in resting hormonal concentrations, as many studies have not shown a significant change during resistance training despite increases in muscle strength and hypertrophy. Anabolic hormones such as testosterone and the superfamily of growth hormones (GH) have been shown to be elevated during 15–30 minutes of post-resistance exercise providing an adequate stimulus is present.

Så det meste av forskningen kan ikke finne noen særlig forandring i testosteronproduksjonen og GH under trening, og generelt sett. Men man har sett at den kan være økt i 15-30 min etter trening.

Jeg tror heller ikke at å trene bein gir deg noe større armer, men dersom du ikke trener bein, så forstår du lite av hvordan man burde trene for å få en balansert kropp. Og folk som bare trener armer, og overkropp generelt har nesten aldri spesielt store armer uansett. Sikkert fordi de trener for mye armer. Selv trener jeg omtrent aldri biceps, og armene mine er ganske store. Det er min konklusjon.

http://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/Abstract/1994/11000/Growth_Hormone_Release_Following_Single_Versus.13.aspx

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/adis/smd/2005/00000035/00000004/art00004
Sa brura

Utlogget A. Holstad

• Treningsnarkoman
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #55 : 13. januar 2010, 09:29 »
Honnør for det siste du sa der Unknown Soldier! Smiley

Utlogget Unknown_Soldier

• Treningsnarkoman
  • Honnør: 1248
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #56 : 13. januar 2010, 12:16 »
Spank you Smiley
Sa brura

Utlogget I'M A MAN

• Leieboer
  • Honnør: 15
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #57 : 14. januar 2010, 21:34 »
Skal du få større muskler, så handler det om å ikke trene samme muskel grupper hver dag, men å variere,
HUSK! du bygger ikke muskler mens du trener, men når du bygger kroppen opp igjen etter trening Wink
Logg:http://www.treningsforum.no/forum/index.php?topic=99150.0

Gå til:  

Disse kosttilskuddene er glemt for mange, men som alle bør ta.

5 digge middager med cottage cheese

Kosthold09.08.2021270

Cottage cheese er blitt en svært populær matvare!
Det er en risiko forbundet med treningen og løftene man utfører
Det finnes så mange gode varianter av middagskaker enn bare karbonadekaker.

5 fordeler med stående leggpress

Trening28.06.202153

Det er mange fordeler med å trene leggene dine. Se her!