Skrevet av Emne: Regler i vektløfing  (Lest 4701 ganger)

Utlogget Eric Heiden

• Pratsom bruker
  • Honnør: 63
  • Utlogget Utlogget

Regler i vektløfing
« : 07. februar 2011, 14:59 »
Lurer litt noen regler i vektløting: Hva er lov og ikke lov i støt? Målet er jo å få stanga på strake armer over hodet. Men men det fins jo regler for hvordan dette skal gjøres. Kan man presse stanga over hodet i overstøtet, eller må den støtes? Hva med vendingen? Kan man curle stanga opp?

Utlogget curlingpants

• Aktivt medlem
  • Honnør: 17
  • Utlogget Utlogget

Sv: Regler i vektløfing
« #1 : 07. februar 2011, 15:32 »
Kan man presse stanga over hodet i overstøtet, eller må den støtes?

Man kan ikke presse stanga opp, da blir det underkjent. Den skal støtes.

Utlogget kvams

• Litt godt kjent
  • Honnør: 3
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #2 : 07. februar 2011, 15:36 »

2    THE TWO LIFTS

2.1   The Snatch

2.1.1   The barbell is placed horizontally in front of the lifter's legs. It is gripped, palms downwards and pulled in a single movement from the platform to the full extent of both arms above the head, while either splitting or bending the legs. During this continuous movement, the barbell may slide along the thighs and the lap. No part of the body other than the feet may touch the platform during the execution of the lift. The weight, which has been lifted, must be maintained in the final motionless position, arms and legs extended, the feet on the same line, until the referees give the signal to replace the barbell on the platform. The lifter may recover in his or her own time, either from a split or a squat position, and finish with the feet on the same line, parallel to the plane of the trunk and the barbell. The referees give the signal to lower the barbell as soon as the lifter becomes motionless in all parts of the body.

2.2   The Clean and Jerk

2.2.1   The first part, the Clean:

The barbell is placed horizontally in front of the lifter's legs.  It is gripped, palms downwards and pulled in a single movement from the platform to the shoulders, while either splitting or bending the legs.  During this continuous movement, the barbell may slide along the thighs and the lap. The barbell must not touch the chest before the final position. It then rests on the clavicles or on the chest above the nipples or on the arms fully bent.  The feet return to the same line, legs straight before performing the Jerk. The lifter may make this recovery in his or her own time and finish with the feet on the same line, parallel to the plane of the trunk and the barbell.

2.2.2   The second part, the Jerk:

The athlete bends the legs and extends them as well as the arms to bring the barbell to the full stretch of the arms vertically extended. He or she returns the feet to the same line; arms and legs fully extended, and waits for the referees' signal to replace the barbell on the platform. The referees give the signal to lower the barbell as soon as the lifter becomes motionless in all parts of the body.

IMPORTANT REMARK:

After the Clean and before the Jerk, the lifter may adjust the position of the barbell. This must not lead to confusion. It does not mean the granting of an additional jerk attempt but allowing the lifter to:

a)    withdraw the thumbs or “unhook” if this method is used,

b)      lower the barbell in order to let it rest on the shoulders if the barbell is placed       too high and impedes the breathing or causes pain,

c)         change the width of the grip.

2.3   General rules for all lifts

2.3.1   The technique known as “hooking” is permitted. It consists of covering the last joint of the thumb with the other fingers of the same hand at the moment of gripping the barbell.

2.3.2   In all lifts, the referees must count as “No lift” any unfinished attempt in which the barbell has reached the height of the knees.

2.3.3   After the referees signal to lower the barbell, the lifter must lower it in front of the body and not let it drop either deliberately or accidentally. The grip on the barbell may be released when it has passed the level of the waist.

2.3.4   A competitor, who cannot fully extend the elbow due to an anatomical deformation, must report this fact to the three referees and the Jury before the start of the competition.

2.3.5   When snatching or cleaning in the squat style, the lifter may help the recovery by making swinging and rocking movements of the body.

2.3.6   The use of grease, oil, water, talcum or any similar lubricant on the thighs is forbidden. Lifters are not permitted to have any substance on their thighs when arriving in the competition area. A lifter who uses any lubricant is ordered to remove it.  During the removal the clock goes on.

2.3.7   The use of chalk (magnesium) on the hands, thighs, etc., is permitted.

2.4   Incorrect movements and positions for all lifts

2.4.1   Pulling from the hang.

2.4.2   Touching the platform with any part of the body other than the feet.

2.4.3   Uneven or incomplete extension of the arms, at the finish of the lift.

2.4.4   Pause during the extension of the arms.

2.4.5   Finishing with a press-out.

2.4.6   Bending and extending the elbows during the recovery.

2.4.7   Leaving the platform during the execution of the lift, i.e. touching the area outside the platform with any part of the body.

2.4.8   Replacing the barbell on the platform before the referees' signal.

2.4.9   Dropping the barbell after the referees' signal.

2.4.10   Failing to finish with the feet and the barbell in line and parallel to the plane of the trunk.

2.4.11   Failing to replace the complete barbell on the platform, i.e. the complete barbell must first touch the platform.

2.5   Incorrect movements for the Snatch

2.5.1   Pause during the lifting of the barbell.

2.5.2   Touching the head of the lifter with the bar.

2.6   Incorrect movements for the Clean

2.6.1   Placing the bar on the chest before turning the elbows.

2.6.2   Touching the thighs or the knees with the elbows or the upper arms.

2.7   Incorrect movements for the Jerk

2.7.1   Any apparent effort of jerking which is not completed. This includes lowering the body or bending the knees.

2.7.2   Any deliberate oscillation of the barbell to gain advantage. The athlete and the barbell have to become motionless before starting the jerk.

Utlogget Eric Heiden

• Pratsom bruker
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #3 : 08. februar 2011, 09:16 »
Man kan ikke presse stanga opp, da blir det underkjent. Den skal støtes.

Kunne reglene vært litt milderer? Gjort det enkelt å sagt at stanga skal på strake armer, du får selv velge hvordan du vil gjøre det. Det ville selvsagt bli en mindre stilfullsport, men veldig enkelt å dømme og flere kunne deltatt.

Utlogget curlingpants

• Aktivt medlem
  • Honnør: 17
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #4 : 08. februar 2011, 16:50 »
Kunne reglene vært litt milderer? Gjort det enkelt å sagt at stanga skal på strake armer, du får selv velge hvordan du vil gjøre det. Det ville selvsagt bli en mindre stilfullsport, men veldig enkelt å dømme og flere kunne deltatt.

De hadde jo en øvelse som het press, på OL for noen år siden. Grunnen til at det ble tatt av programmet vet jeg ikke sikkert, men muligens fordi det ble mer og mer som ''stående benkpress'' og veldig stor skaderisiko.

Hvorfor tror du flere ville deltatt dersom man kunne presse stanga opp?

http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/blog/labels/Polish%20Weightlifter.html

Utlogget Eric Heiden

• Pratsom bruker
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #5 : 09. februar 2011, 11:04 »
De hadde jo en øvelse som het press, på OL for noen år siden. Grunnen til at det ble tatt av programmet vet jeg ikke sikkert, men muligens fordi det ble mer og mer som ''stående benkpress'' og veldig stor skaderisiko.

Hvorfor tror du flere ville deltatt dersom man kunne presse stanga opp?

http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/blog/labels/Polish%20Weightlifter.html

Vt om press ja. Det vil vel uansett ikke lønne seg å press stanga opp, men for de med litt dårlig teknikk kunne det ha vært greit. Nei, det har sikkert ikke deltat mange flere om det hadde vært mindre strenge regler. Man hadde kanskje sett flere typer teknikker som kanskje hadde gjort sporten  mere spektakulær.

Utlogget bergan01

• .: Aktivutøver :.
  • Honnør: 1154
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #6 : 09. februar 2011, 11:26 »
Fra mitt synspunkt er det nettopp det at de løfter tunge vekter så stilrent som gjør idretten spektakulær, og reglene er vel gjennomførbare for alle.
Alder: 23år        Høyde: 178cm       Vekt: 96kg

Junior-Europamester     -110 markløft 2010
Junior-Europamester     -120 Knebøy 2011
Sølv totalt Junior-Em 2011

Mål for 2012:
Norgesmester -93 junior
Norgesrekord Totalt senior

Utlogget røris92

• Nykomling
  • Honnør: 1
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Mann

• landskamp i sverige!;)
« #7 : 09. februar 2011, 13:00 »
Stevna blir nok tryggere med dissa reglane. og trur de hadde ødelagt sporten om man kunne løfta som man ville. og hadde jo blitt umulig får dommere å dømme løfta. Det må vere noken grenser eller so hadde de nok gått på helsa laus  Wink
Sindre Rørstdabotnen!! Vektløfter!

Utlogget Eric Heiden

• Pratsom bruker
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #8 : 10. februar 2011, 15:34 »
Skadeaspektret er viktig. Reglene er heller ikke spes vanskelige, så de aller fleste som vil prøve seg på litt vektløfting får det nok til. Men jeg tror nok mange liker idretter med minst mulig regler. Få den stanga over hode! Det klinger nok godt i ørene på mange. Men dette er ingen kjepphest for meg. Jeg liker vektløftersporten veldig godt sånn som den er. Den er relativt enkel. Løfting etter reglene er vel også den mest effektive måten å få den opp på.

Gå til:  

Disse kosttilskuddene er glemt for mange, men som alle bør ta.

5 digge middager med cottage cheese

Kosthold09.08.2021270

Cottage cheese er blitt en svært populær matvare!
Det er en risiko forbundet med treningen og løftene man utfører
Det finnes så mange gode varianter av middagskaker enn bare karbonadekaker.

5 fordeler med stående leggpress

Trening28.06.202153

Det er mange fordeler med å trene leggene dine. Se her!