Skrevet av Emne: Hjelp og informasjon til nykommer i Norge! :)  (Lest 3344 ganger)

Utlogget Kunjila

• Nykomling
  • Honnør: 0
  • Utlogget Utlogget

Hjelp og informasjon til nykommer i Norge! :)
« : 20. februar 2015, 18:45 »
Hei alle sammen,

Jeg kom i Bergen med kona mi 3 måneder siden. Jeg er fortsatt ikke så flink til å snakke norsk, og jeg trenger noen informasjon om trening og "treningsmat" har i Norge. Jeg vil skrive på engelsk og jeg håper at jeg får hjelp fra dere! Smiley

First, I'm not sure if this is the right place to write, if not feel free to move it to approprite sub forum. I am actually not a beginner. I have trained for 2-3 years before and did't train for about 2 years now. I have few questions about food and supplements.

Which Whey is the best to use here, value/money? Back in Croatia we were using MyProtein a lot, it was cheap and good. Do you use/heard of it here?

What about food? I've kinda noticed that meat is quite expensive here, but on other hand you can get tuna/some fish (like Seifilet) for a incredibly good price, and I love it.

So basically, I'm considering getting back to training so I need your advice on making economy menues and supplements Smiley

Thanks!

Utlogget anorakk

• Erfaren bruker
  • Honnør: 21
  • Utlogget Utlogget

Sv: Hjelp og informasjon til nykommer i Norge! :)
« #1 : 20. februar 2015, 19:15 »
Tunfisk, tunfisk, and more tunfisk Cheesy

Have a look at www.proteinfabrikken.no, that's where I get all my stuff atleast. From time to time they have some very good offers on big packages, like 4 cans of 4kg whey protein at a very affordable price. Sign up for their mailing list to get that stuff.

Summer is coming soon, and with it the meat goes down in price a bit, and gets more available. Recently most stores have started selling 1.4kg packages of chicken filets for about 120 kroner, which is a pretty good price in Norway. Laks is also quite cheap usually, I think 4 decent pieces cost about 50kr at Rema 1000. But if price is a real concern, tunfisk is the king of both protein and price. 3.30kr for a can at Rema 1000.

Good luck! Smiley
"After a certain poundage, all squats feel just about the same - heavy." -Bill Starr, The Strongest Shall Survive

Utlogget Kunjila

• Nykomling
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #2 : 20. februar 2015, 21:14 »
Thanks!

Yes, I was stunned with the tuna cans prices here! Smiley
Also frozen Sei filet is very cheap and very good.
Rice and pasta is quite inexpensive too. Røkt laks is a great choice too.

Btw. I have a great recipe for making tuna pate. It's great taste and a lot of  our Norwegian friends love it and weren't aware of it at all.
Basically you mix tuna, hard boiled eggs, cucumbers, caviar/mayonnaise, anchovies, olives, olive oil, pepper, salt.....in any ratios you like until you get the wonderful thing Smiley

This ProteinFabriken is a online store only? No shops in a big city like Bergen? Smiley

Utlogget Kunjila

• Nykomling
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #3 : 20. februar 2015, 21:33 »
This is probably the most popular whey in our country, the 5 kg variant!

http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.html

Do I pay tolls & taxes if I order it from GB?

Utlogget anorakk

• Erfaren bruker
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #4 : 20. februar 2015, 21:51 »
This is probably the most popular whey in our country, the 5 kg variant!

http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.html

Do I pay tolls & taxes if I order it from GB?

Most likely. Customs doesn't check each and every package, but if they check yours, you'll have to pay tolls and taxes Sad

Gonna try your tuna recipe, I'll do anything to make it taste better. I must have eaten 5000 cans of that shit by now, it's so dry and boring Cheesy
"After a certain poundage, all squats feel just about the same - heavy." -Bill Starr, The Strongest Shall Survive

Utlogget anorakk

• Erfaren bruker
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #5 : 20. februar 2015, 21:53 »
Oh, and there's probably a store or several stores in Bergen. But I'll bet my underpants that you'll save alot by buying online. If you visit Croatia now and then, it might be an idea to bring protein with you from there, if it's significantly cheaper.

Utlogget anorakk

• Erfaren bruker
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #6 : 20. februar 2015, 21:55 »
I usually buy something like this:

http://www.proteinfabrikken.no/hovedsiden/Storkjop/Whey-Tech-Sjokolade-9kg-M-shakerBarer-Proteinfabrikken-STORKJ%C3%98P16556-p0000008798#.VOefDvmG98E

That's 9kg of powder + 12 bars for 1598 kroner. It's not as cheap as you can get it at www.myprotein.com, but then there's the gamble of tolls and taxes. Could just try ordering once and see if you get any added tolls etc.

Utlogget Kunjila

• Nykomling
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #7 : 20. februar 2015, 23:42 »
Yeah, I remember these days, just with cottage cheese instead of tuna Cheesy
The recipe is remarkably simple, I couldn't find anchovies here though, but hey, you have this tube caviar and it is a good replacement for mayo! Smiley

Actually it's no so much cheaper at all, but since we're in EU we were all ordering directly from MyProtein UK, great prices and products!

I'll definitely check this PF, sounds ok

And yes, if you need help with tuna, I'm here Tongue

Utlogget MsGrr

• Nykomling
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Kvinne

« #8 : 21. februar 2015, 12:53 »

Try this! It's quark and has 12 grams of protein per 100g.
It was recently downpriced as well and costs about 9kr per tub.

It doesn't really taste much, so its great to use for a base. I usually mix some proteinpowder in it and then add some cereal/müsli, fruit, frozen berries or whatever I feel like to it Smiley

Also a lot of our stores has these cheaper brands of meat/products.
Make sure to look for the ones called:

- First Price
- X-Tra

They're usually a bit cheaper than the bigger brands, like Findus and Gilde and such, but the difference is not all that - not unless you have a very peculiar taste Smiley

Utlogget Emerjådd

• Erfaren bruker
  • Honnør: 1
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Mann

• Bort med fleskefettet!
« #9 : 21. februar 2015, 17:12 »
REMA 1000, thats the shit !

Utlogget Kunjila

• Nykomling
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #10 : 22. februar 2015, 11:36 »
Thanks for the Kesam, actually I have 2-3 of them home already, my wife bought them for cooking or something Tongue

I'm aware of this "no name" brands ever since I got here. I consider them great, much lower in price and very often the same quality as branded (even produced in same place, identical ingredients...)

And what about tubed caviar? I really like it but ingredients seems crappy, lots of oil, sugar and salt

Gå til:  

Disse kosttilskuddene er glemt for mange, men som alle bør ta.

5 digge middager med cottage cheese

Kosthold09.08.2021270

Cottage cheese er blitt en svært populær matvare!
Det er en risiko forbundet med treningen og løftene man utfører
Det finnes så mange gode varianter av middagskaker enn bare karbonadekaker.

5 fordeler med stående leggpress

Trening28.06.202153

Det er mange fordeler med å trene leggene dine. Se her!