Skrevet av Emne: SHOOTFIGHTING???  (Lest 3683 ganger)

Utlogget ouch

• Leieboer
  • Honnør: 35
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Mann

• What i lack in skill i make upp fore in will
SHOOTFIGHTING???
« : 05. april 2005, 22:42 »
Kan noen være så vennlige å fortelle meg om shootfighting, hører om det stadig men vet nesten ikke noe om det.
he said he was god, i said lord your in the wrong place tonight

Utlogget kira

• .: Fighter Member :.
  • Honnør: 13
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Kvinne

• punish this
SV: SHOOTFIGHTING???
« #1 : 05. april 2005, 22:59 »
Shootfighting er en stilart innen MMA (Mixed Martial Arts). Det er en sportsgren, som inkluderer både sparring med slag og spark stående, og bryting på bakken med låsegrep og kveletak.

Egentlig ganske likt Vale Tudo/freefight/shooto, men forskjellen ligger i reglene.

Tror hoved forskjellen er at det ikke er slag på bakken.

Sjekk ut www.shootersmma.com
pain is only weakness leaving your body

Proud member of Team Valhall

Utlogget ouch

• Leieboer
  • Honnør: 35
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• What i lack in skill i make upp fore in will
« #2 : 05. april 2005, 23:05 »
ille sikkert sagt meg mer hvis jeg bviste hva val tudo og freefight er , men takk allikevell.
he said he was god, i said lord your in the wrong place tonight

Utlogget kira

• Honnør: 13
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Kvinne

• punish this
« #3 : 06. april 2005, 00:54 »
pain is only weakness leaving your body

Proud member of Team Valhall

Utlogget Banned4Life

• Superavhengig
  • Honnør: 45
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Sweet Dreams
« #4 : 06. april 2005, 00:57 »
http://www.europeanvaletudo.com/shop.asp

Last ned trailerne der Wink Shootfighting eier Wink MIn favorittkampsport Grin Slår det meste! Shocked
Member of Treningsforum!
I don't care if i die, as long as they bury me in a fucking big box

Utlogget Banned4Life

• Superavhengig
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Sweet Dreams
« #5 : 06. april 2005, 01:16 »
Shootfighting regler;

Competition area
Ring

Bout duration
1. Normal bouts shall be one round.
2. Prestige, Super and Championship bouts shall be two rounds.
3. Rounds will be five minutes in duration.
4. A one-minute rest period will occur between the rounds.

Equipment
1. Approved gloves (taped).
2. Approved shin protection (taped).
3. Approved fighting shorts (vale tudo shorts or sprawl shorts).
4. Groin cup.
5. Mouth piece.
6. Rash guard (optional).
7. Knee protection (optional).
8. Wrestling shoes (optional).

Approved techniques
1. Punches and round kicks to head, body and legs along with knees and straight kicks against body are approved in stand-up fighting.
2. Throws and takedowns are approved.
3. Submission techniques are approved.

Specific fouls
1. Striking to the spine or the back of the head.
2. Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the trachea.
3. Striking using the elbow or forearm.
4. Kneeing the head of a standing opponent.
5. Striking of any kind during ground-fight. If a competitor has a knee on the floor one has to either wrestle or let the opponent stand up.
6. Jerking when attempting a submission (all submissions should be pulled not jerked).
7. Heel-hooks.

General fouls
1. Rubbing the body with liniment or similar.
2. Excessive use of Vaseline (more then needed in the face)
3. Butting with the head, eye gouging of any kind, biting, hair pulling, fish hooking, groin attacks of any kind, putting a finger into any orifice or into any cut or laceration on an opponent, clawing/pinching/twisting the flesh, spitting at an opponent.
4. Small joint manipulation (fingers and toes)
5. Throwing/spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.
6. Throwing an opponent out of the ring or fenced area or matted area.
7. Throwing an opponent with a grip of head/neck only.
8. Holding the ropes or fence.
9. Holding the shorts and equipment of an opponent.
10. Attacking an opponent on or during the break.
11. Attacking an opponent who is under the care of the referee.
12. Attacking an opponent after the bell has sounded the end of the period of unarmed combat.
13. Engaging in an unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to an opponent.
14. Using abusive language.
15. Flagrantly disregarding the instructions of the referee.
16. Timidity, including, without limitation, avoiding contact with an opponent, intentionally or consistently dropping the mouthpiece or faking an injury.
17. Interference by the corner.

Restart of the fight
The referee may restart the fight if the fighters reach a stalemate and do not work to improve position or finish.

Knockdown
At the second knockdown of a fighter within the same round the fight is stopped.

Ways to win
1. Submission (by physical or verbal tap out).
2. Opponent's corner-crew throws in the towel.
3. Technical knockout (the referee stopping the contest).
4. Knockout (KO, competitor is not fit to fight on a count to 10).
5. Decision (via the scorecards of three point judges: 10-9 must).
6. Opponent is disqualified

Judges decision - Scoring criteria
1. Activity during the fight
2. Technical skill
3. Sportsmanship

Rewarding activity and skill
Shootfighting competitions are meant to develop the fighters’ skill in three areas: Stand-up, clinch and on the ground. A fighter can not expect to win showing skills in only one and a half of these areas. A competitor concentrating on stopping all takedown attempts, not showing skills on the ground, should get the win only if he/she clearly has the upper hand of the stand-up fighting in technical skill and activity. Same goes for a fighter that only wants to fight on the ground, completely avoiding stand-up fighting.

Guidelines for point judges
1. A successful takedown – skill and activity points
2. An unsuccessful clinch or takedown – neutral situation (activity vs. skill)
3. Counter takedown including establishing position – skill point
4. Jumping to guard – neutral situation
5. Submission attempt – activity point
6. Successful reversal – skill point
7. Minus for brawling – minus points for a fighter that doesn’t show good controlled boxing/kicking techniques. Ignoring warning for brawling may result in disqualification. If both fighters are brawling the fight may be judged no contest.

No contest
A fight can be declared as a "no contest". This can be done during the fight or after the match. Wink Grin
Member of Treningsforum!

Utlogget MartialArtist

• Erfaren bruker
  • Honnør: 6
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #6 : 08. april 2005, 14:39 »
Hvorfor er denne sporten så bra hvis det finnes helt like sporter med slag under bakkekamp? :S

Utlogget Banned4Life

• Superavhengig
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Sweet Dreams
« #7 : 08. april 2005, 14:41 »
Hvorfor er denne sporten så bra hvis det finnes helt like sporter med slag under bakkekamp? :S

De fleste shootfighterene konkurrerer i vale tudo også Wink
Member of Treningsforum!

Utlogget Thomas Hytten

• Treningsforum Crew
  • Moderator Team
  • Honnør: 11
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Train hard, fight easy
« #8 : 09. april 2005, 13:17 »
Shootfighting er Organisasjonen/Teamet Shooters sine amatørregler for MMA. Det som er bra er at folk får en gradvis tilnærming til Vale Tudo om det er det de på sikt ønsker, og eller de kanfortsette å konkurrere under amatørregler, de fleste gjør jo dette. Akkurat som i Kickboksing og boksing er det fåtallet som går til det skritt å gå proff.

Ved et bra tilbud under amatørregler er det lettere å få frem talenter og man utvikler seg bedre alt i alt. Mange steder har man ikke amatørregler og utøvere blir tvunget til å gå under proffe regler fra dag en, dette er ikke alltid heldig og man får ujevne matchinger.

Utlogget jzl

• Erfaren bruker
  • Honnør: 8
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #9 : 09. april 2005, 13:24 »
Hva er shootfighting i forhold til Mma da? jeg går på krav maga nå, og skal begynne på MMA Smiley
Audere-est-facere

Utlogget Cain

• Honnør: 163
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• fat free motion lotion.
« #10 : 09. april 2005, 15:21 »
shootfighting er jo mma i alle praktiske sammenhenger.. Smiley men mma er ikke shootfighting.. du er med?

http://unixgen.com <- les, kommenter.

Utlogget Eirik-kaaby

• Fast besvarer
  • Treningsveileder
  • Honnør: 59
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #11 : 09. april 2005, 15:58 »
Jeg lasta ned De beste kampene fra UFC fra 96 til 2002 på nette. Det var seriøst de beste kampene innen ultimate fighting jeg noen ganger har sett, Tanke Abott var helt konge Smiley
Min sponsor

Konkurrerende utøver i Kroppsbygging.
Intervju

Utlogget Thomas Hytten

• Treningsforum Crew
  • Moderator Team
  • Honnør: 11
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Train hard, fight easy
« #12 : 09. april 2005, 16:22 »
Prøver igjen!

Shootfighting er Shooters sine amatørregler for MMA, det vil si at man for å gå kamper må trene på alle aspekter innen MMA. Ettersom det er amatørregler er det mildere regler i konkurranse sammenheng enn ren Vale Tudo/Pro MMA.

Når det gjelder UFC vil jeg påstå at de beste kampene rent teknisk kommer etter 2002 frem til idag.

Tank Abott sin stil kommer til kort i dagens UFC, dette vet vi ettersom han prøvde seg på et comeback nylig uten de beste resultatene. De tidligste UFC var oftere preget av rene stilartsutøvere innen forskjellige disipliner. I dag trener alle etter MMA konseptet hvor man må beherske alt. Dette gjør kampene mer jevne, mindre brutale og mer tekniske, så kan man jo diskutere hva som appelerer mest til folk som ikke har så god greie på kampsport. Gode tekniske kamper som er godt matchet, kontra rene stilartsutøvere hvor den ene slakter den andre.

Selv er jeg tilhenger av det første.

Utlogget Cain

• Honnør: 163
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• fat free motion lotion.
« #13 : 10. april 2005, 01:25 »
Mixed martial arts or MMA is a term for the combat sport in which two competitors attempt to achieve dominance over one another by utilizing three general tactics: striking, finishing holds, and control. The rules allow the combatants to use a variety of martial arts techniques, including punches, kicks, joint-locks, chokes, takedowns and throws. Victory is normally gained through knock-out, submission (one fighter concedes victory to the other by tapping the mat or his opponent with his hand), or stoppage by the referee, the fight doctor or a competitor's cornerman. MMA is also alternately called NHB (for No Holds Barred), but this term is mostly retired. It is no longer an accurate description of the modern competitions which utilize many more rules than before. The first Ultimate Fighting Championship's only rules were against eye-gouging, fish-hooking and biting. It was not unusual to see hair-pulling, toe-stomping and people being choked with the lapels of their clothing. One infamous early match even featured one combatant repeatedly striking his opponent in the groin. Currently, all of the major promotions have a list of rules and banned techniques.

MMA is also used to describe any modern style of martial arts which incorporate techniques and theories from several sportive martial arts. This especially applies to MMA styles which incorporate a mixture of ground fighting, stand-up striking, and takedowns in their training. The main goal of this article is to provide information about MMA as a "realistic, few rules full contact fight sport" rather than to describe hybrid martial arts that are not typically used in minimal-rules sporting environments.

As a result of these sporting events, martial arts training and the understanding of the combat effectiveness of various strategies have changed dramatically over the last ten years. While the early years included the widest possible variety of styles (everything from Sumo to Karate), modern fighters often train in a mixture of only three styles: Amateur Wrestling (focusing on clinches and takedowns), Submission Wrestling (focusing on submissions and positioning on the ground), and Kickboxing (usually Muay Thai) (focusing on striking). These three distinct styles coincide with the "phases of combat" theory, which suggests that fights can be broken into three distinct phases, each requiring completely different skill sets: stand-up fighting, clinch fighting, and ground fighting. According to the theory, a fighter's best strategy is to determine the phase in which he has the greatest advantage over his opponent and then to force the fight to take place in that phase. It currently appears that this is mainly correct, in the sense that if you are equally skilled in all phases of combat, you are prepared to take advantage of any weaknesses in your opponent.

Well-known examples of MMA organizations are the Ultimate Fighting Championship and Pride Fighting Championships.

http://unixgen.com <- les, kommenter.

Utlogget Eirik-kaaby

• Fast besvarer
  • Treningsveileder
  • Honnør: 59
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #14 : 10. april 2005, 19:31 »
Prøver igjen!

Shootfighting er Shooters sine amatørregler for MMA, det vil si at man for å gå kamper må trene på alle aspekter innen MMA. Ettersom det er amatørregler er det mildere regler i konkurranse sammenheng enn ren Vale Tudo/Pro MMA.

Når det gjelder UFC vil jeg påstå at de beste kampene rent teknisk kommer etter 2002 frem til idag.

Tank Abott sin stil kommer til kort i dagens UFC, dette vet vi ettersom han prøvde seg på et comeback nylig uten de beste resultatene. De tidligste UFC var oftere preget av rene stilartsutøvere innen forskjellige disipliner. I dag trener alle etter MMA konseptet hvor man må beherske alt. Dette gjør kampene mer jevne, mindre brutale og mer tekniske, så kan man jo diskutere hva som appelerer mest til folk som ikke har så god greie på kampsport. Gode tekniske kamper som er godt matchet, kontra rene stilartsutøvere hvor den ene slakter den andre.

Selv er jeg tilhenger av det første.

Som sagt jeg har ikke greie på kampsport Smiley men Jeg liker UFC! Har bare sett noen få kamper etter 2002. Tekknik vs Slakt?? jeg synes selv der er mest "festlig" når det blir litt slakt inne i bilde.. som eks. når en sumo på nærmere 300kg sloss mot en liten fyr på 80kg.

Kanskje jeg endrer syns punkt etter og ha sett litt flere kamper og får litt mer greie på hva det hele EGENTLIG handler om. vet du om noen sider på nettet hvor jeg kan laste ned noen nye kamper?
Min sponsor

Konkurrerende utøver i Kroppsbygging.
Intervju

Gå til:  

Disse kosttilskuddene er glemt for mange, men som alle bør ta.

5 digge middager med cottage cheese

Kosthold09.08.2021270

Cottage cheese er blitt en svært populær matvare!
Det er en risiko forbundet med treningen og løftene man utfører
Det finnes så mange gode varianter av middagskaker enn bare karbonadekaker.

5 fordeler med stående leggpress

Trening28.06.202153

Det er mange fordeler med å trene leggene dine. Se her!