Skrevet av Emne: Jeg er den heldigste mannen i verden!  (Lest 2503 ganger)

Utlogget Boyscout slayer

• Treningsnarkoman
  • Honnør: 796
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Kvinne

Jeg er den heldigste mannen i verden!
« : 31. juli 2008, 13:16 »
Jeg er den heldigste mannen i verden! Sjekk alle lotteriene jeg har vunnet, mange titalls millioner kroner bare denne uken, venter fortsatt på svar Grin

1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your E-Address was selected online in this week's AWARD PROMO.Your drawhas a total value of $2,000,000.00. U.S.D. Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail with the details below to :Mr.Jmaes Keegan. phone number:0044 70457 92102 E-mail: mrjameskeegan.2@googlemail.com Claims

Requirements:

1.Full name:
2.Home Address:
3.Age:
4.Sex:
5.Marital Status:
6.Occupation:
7.Phone Number:
8.Nationality
9.Country Of Residence

Sincerely,SIR GEORGE HARRIS.

2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Mr. John AlisonE-mail: j_alison700@yahoo.comTelephone Number: +234 7057440154

Greetings to you my friend,

I know this will come to you as a surprise because you do not know me. I am John Alison; I work in Central Bank of Nigeria, packaging and courier department.

I got your contact among others from a search on the internet and i was inspired to seek your co-operation, I want you to help me clear this consignment that is already in the Europe which I shipped through our CBN accredited courier agent. The content of the package is $20,000,000.00 all in $100 bills, but the courier company does not know that the consignment contains money.

All I want you to do for me now is to give me your mailing address, your private phone and fax number, and I believe that at the end of the day you will have 30% and 70% will be for me. My identity must not be revealed to anybody.

If this arrangement is okay by you, you can call +234 7057440154 or email me on ( j_alison700@yahoo.com), for security reasons other modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me indicating that you are ready to partake in this transaction. Note: You will act as the real owner of the said consignment. 

Warm regards to your family,
Mr. John Alison.

3------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, visste ikke at jeg hadde masse penger i denne banken!!! Grin

Dear TD Banknorth Treasury Management customer,

Security and confidentiality are at the heart of the TD Banknorth. Your details (and your money) is protected by a number of technologies, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
We would like to notify you that TD Banknorth Commercial carries out customer details confirmation procedure that is compulsory for all TD Banknorth Commercial customers. This procedure is attributed to a routine banking software update.

Please login to TD Banknorth Treasury Management using the link below and follow the instructions on the screen.

http://webexpress7.tdbanknorth.com/wcmfd/wcmpw/CustomerVerify.htm?login=22edsgdsvydsDwhnbczyOkhb

TD Banknorth Commercial Customer Service

4-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRISH GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSEDIRISH WEB LOTTERYIS REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF(Registration Z720633X).The Irish Lottery47 Meadow Vale, Sligo, Ireland.Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/06Batch: R3/A312-59

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We are pleased to notify you that your email address was luckly selectedamong other emails during our yearly Irish Web Lottery Online Programmeheld on the 5th of july, 2008.Your e-mail address won the lottery, with Serial number 368/02 drew theWinning numbers: 3, 12, 15, 18, 30, 31 (Bonus no. 25), whichsubsequently won you 450,000.00GBP in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of450,000.00GBP(Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds) incash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.

Most Participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites throughcomputer draw system and extracted from Microsoft users from company andindividual email address users, Because most people were not able topurchase tickets and play outside the UK. We hope with partof your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery jackpots.This promotion takes place annually.

You are therefore advised to send the following information to our Foreignmanager[Dr dave.mongan.].

Dr. dave.mongan

FOREIGN MANAGER,PAYMENT AND RELEASEDEPARTMENT,ALPHA CONSULATANTTRANS-ATLANTIC S.A, UNITED KINGDOM.TELL:+44 701-114-0395+44-703-192-6597E-mail dave.mongan@yahoo.com Fill the form below and send it to Dr. dave.mongan Full name..............Country............... Contact Address.....................Telephone Number.......Marital Status.........Occupation..............Nationality......... Sex.......................Age .................. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning informationsconfidential till your claim is processed and your money is remitted toyou. Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE IRISH LOTTERY. Yours faithfully, Mrs. Joyce BlakesOnline coordinator

5--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROM THE DESK OF GARUBA SULE
BILL AND EXCHANGE  MANAGEMENT
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
THE AFRICAN BANK (TAB)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO ,

Dear
I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of The African Bank.
In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of U.S$14.3 m dollars (Fourteen million,three hundred thounsand USD only)  in an account that belongs   to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in July 2003 in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation  to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlines  and laws, but  unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the  claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery, I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. The  banking law and guidine here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed  after seven years, the money will be tranfered into the bank as unclaimed bill .

I therefore agree that 40% of this money will be for you as foreigner partner, in   respect to the  provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and 50% would be for me.

There after I will visit your country for   disbursement according to the percentages indicated.
Therefore, to enable the immediate  transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply  first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased  indicating your bank name, your  bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.

I will not fail  to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not  entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the  transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you recieve this letter.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Yours faithfully,
DR GARUBA SULE.

6-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chambers of Richard Gilbert QC and Associates2 Bedford RowLondonWC1R 4BUUnited Kingdom Tel: +44 (0)703 190 1802Fax +44 (0)700 606 6349DX LDE 17Email: barr.richardgilbert@hotmail.co.uk Attorney at LawFaegre & Benson LLP, UK. Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. Evening AppointmentsAvailable  On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Jurge Krugger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I wish to notify you that late Engr. J?rge Kr?gger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($30, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. J?rge Kr?gger until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time. Note: You are advise to contact me with my personal email address: barr.richardgilbert@hotmail.co.uk I await your prompt response. Yours in Service, Barr. Richard GIlbert QC.Tel: +44 (0)703 190 1802Fax +44 (0)700 606 6349Email: barr.richardgilbert@hotmail.co.ukAttorney at Law Faegre & Benson LLP, UK

7------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

European Region Office: 10B Canada Square, London HP1 8HFD, England.  Ref: 475061725 Batch: 7056490902/188 CONGRATULATIONS!   AWARD NOTIFICATION We happily announce to you the draw of the Honda Lottery Promotions for the year 2007 at our Lotto Draw Headquarters London, United Kingdom organized by Honda. This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of GBP £400,000.00 (Four hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling).  Honda Promo Inc. arranged and gathered some of all the e-mail addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to all Email Providers most especially Yahoo and Hotmail, we only selected Twenty (20) candidates per annually as our winners through Electronic Balloting System (EBS) without the candidate applying, we congratulate you for being one of our lucky winners.  PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM We are sorry that your Payment Approval File was sent to London due to we have 3 lucky winners in United Kingdom so that you can be cleared and paid simultaneously there. You are to contact our UK Location Claim Office on or before your date of Claim.  Honda Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 14 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won.  Note: Any prize not claimed within this period (14 days) will be forfeited.  These are your identification numbers: Ticket number: 00545 188 564756, Prize # 77801209/UK, Winning Number:4634553/N, Serial number 5368/02 Lucky numbers: 17 98 09 67 46  HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Simply contact our Customer Service Information Headquarters (CSIH Department),  Rev. Micheal.LewisE-mail:clearancehondasplash@live.com IMPORTANT NOTICE Send these following informations to the CSIH Department immediately for further procession.  1 Full Name:_____________________________________ 2 Cell phoneor Telephone:____________________________ 3 Contact Address:_________________________________  4 Date of birth :_______________________________________ 5 Age 6 Occupation:_____________________________________ 7 Sex :______________________________________  8 Marital Status:____________________________________ 9 Country of Origin:____________________________________ KEEP THIS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE MONEY.  NOTE THAT NOBODY OR EVEN THE APPOINTED BANK HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH, DEDUCT OR GET ACCESS TO YOUR PRIZE MONEY FOR ANY REASON THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED STRICTLY!  For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel.  Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

8------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Customer, We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Package that is beenregistered with us for shipping to your residential location. We hadthought that your sender gave you our contact details.It may interestyou to know that a letter is also added to your package. However, we can not quote its content to you via email for privacyreasons. We understand that the content of your package itself is a BankDraft worth of $800,000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).As you know, FedEx does not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUESbut BANK DRAFTS are shippable. The package is registered with us formailing by your colleague as claimed, and your colleague explained thathe is from the United States but he is here in Nigeria for a three (3)month Survey Project as he works with Exxon/Mobil an Oil firm in WestAfrica. We are sending you this email because your package is been registered ona Special Order. What you have to do now, is to contact our DeliveryDepartment for immediate dispatch of your package to your residentialaddress. Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms yourinformation, it will take three (3) working days (72Hrs) for yourpackage to arrive its designated destination. For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurancefees have been paid by your colleague before your package wasregistered. Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium& Clearance Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not aDrug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism inyour country. This will help you avoid any form ofquery from the Monetary Authority of your country. However, you will have to pay a sum of $210 USD to the FedEx DeliveryDepartment being full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of the FedExCompany as stated in our privacy terms & condition page. Also beinformed that your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keepingcharges, but we do not accept such payments considering the fact thatall items & packages that is registered with us have a time limitationand we cannot accept payment without knowing when you will be picking upthe package or even respond to us. So we cannot take the risk to haveaccepted such a payment in case of any possible demurrage. Kindly notethat your colleague did notleave us with any further information. Wehope that you respond to us as soon as possible because if you fail torespond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may refer thepackage to the Commission for Welfare as the package do not have areturn address. For urgent attention Kindly contact me via the detailsgiven below, as I will be readily available to attend to my emails thisperiod. FedEx Contact Person: Mr Tony Jakes.E-mail address: fedexpress.limited@yahoo.com.hkTel:+234-808-553-2119 Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address givenabove.This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephonenumbers.  FULL NAMES:TELEPHONE:POSTAL ADDRESS:CITY:STATE:COUNTRY: As soon as your details are received, you will be given the necessarypayment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the SecurityKeeping Fees. As soon as your payment of $210 USD is confirmed, weshall immediately dispatch your package to the designated address. Itusually takes 72 Hours being an express delivery service. Note that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the highpriority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did notleave us with his phone number. We've indeed personally sealed your BankDraft and we found your email contact in the attached letter as therecipient of the foremost package. Ensure to contact with the emailaddress provided and ensure to fill the above form as well to enable successful reconfirmation. Yours Faithfully,Mr.Tony Jakes.FedEx Online Management Team.  ****************************************************VirusFree, Spamfree, power packed email service.Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited****************************************************

9------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have won £1,000,000 To claim your prize,Contact Mr Hitesh Williams with the following informations .Name,Address,Age,Occupation,Country Email:prizecordinator.williams@live.com Regards,Mrs. Rose Wood.

OH GOODDY!!!

10-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Camelot Group,operators of The National Lottery.3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park,Aintree, Liverpool , L30 1RD  WINNING NOTIFICATION The Camelot Group,organisers of National Lottery online draw wishes toinform you that the results of the E-mail address ballot lotteryinternational program held on 26th June 2008.Your email account have beenpicked as a winner of a lump sum pay total of £ 1,23O,310 ( One MillionTwo Hundred and Thirty Thousand Three Hundred and Ten Pounds Sterling )This is from a total cash prize of £GBP 891,934.00 shared amongst the ( 5) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 6 plus bonus. All participants for this online version were selected randomly from WorldWide Web through computer balloting system drawn from over 100,000 namesdatabase, union associations,and corporate bodies that are listed online.This prmotion takes places. All winning must be claimed not laterthan 14 working days from this notification. After this time allunclaimed funds will be returned to European Union Treasury as unclaimed. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,pleaseremember to quote your reference number in all correspondence. Be advice to keep your winning information confidential until your claimshas been processed and your money remitted to you. This is partofoursecurity protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of thisprogram. Your winning details are :- TicketNo:22-1356-4096-988,SerialN0:A069-07,Lucky N0:04-33-34-38-39-49-(23 AS BONUSBALL), File REFNo:UKL/74-A0802742007,BATCH N?.: 2007UKL-01 To Process and claim your prize, do contact our overseas winners claimagent below for validation and funds release: Mr: Phil herald.Email:lottsclaims07@hotmail.co.ukTel:+447031981984   ***IMPORTANT*** FILL OUT THIS WINNERS VERIFICATION FORM BELOW:Yourapplication for the claim of lottery winning prize will be duly processedand settlement made upon certification.Hence, carefully fill in theappropriate information in the space provided below for record purposes tofacilitate our immediate commencement of your claims process. Thecompleted formshould be sent to your claims agent for immediate commencement of prizeremittance VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM*************************************1.FULLNAMES:________2.ADDRESS:__________3.CITY________4.STATEe_________5.POSTCODE______6.COUNTRY7.SEX:_______8.AGE:________9.OCCUPATION:__________10.TELEPHONENUMBER:__________   Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part ofour promotions program. Sincerely,Mr.James Irvin.Online Coordinator,CAMELOT GROUP,Operator of The National Lottery.

11-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Barrister Rumford N John Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Steve Collins.  Be informed that late Engr.Steve Collins made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Seven Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$7,100.000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL. If I have reach you this time as I am hopeful you will kindly respond as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I wait your response.Yours in Service,Barrister Rumford N John (Esq)EMAIL: legal-chamber@live.co.uk

end-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad det har blitt lettere for oss lotto deltagere, nå trenger vi ikke delta engang, vi bare vinner Grin å herregud så mye penger jeg har tjent denne uken...

Utlogget Startopia

• Litt godt kjent
  • Honnør: 3
  • Utlogget Utlogget

Sv: Jeg er den heldigste mannen i verden!
« #1 : 31. juli 2008, 13:28 »
 Grin

Hmmm, jeg gjør noe feil, bare 3 sånne brev siste 7 dager....  dry

Utlogget tattooholica

• Aktivt medlem
  • Honnør: 2
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Kvinne

Sv: Jeg er den heldigste mannen i verden!
« #2 : 31. juli 2008, 13:32 »
lættis  biggrin
tattooholica  (164cm ca 53kg , trenger råd for å bli skikkelig fit etter å ha fått 2 barn)

Gå til:  

Disse kosttilskuddene er glemt for mange, men som alle bør ta.

5 digge middager med cottage cheese

Kosthold09.08.2021270

Cottage cheese er blitt en svært populær matvare!
Det er en risiko forbundet med treningen og løftene man utfører
Det finnes så mange gode varianter av middagskaker enn bare karbonadekaker.

5 fordeler med stående leggpress

Trening28.06.202153

Det er mange fordeler med å trene leggene dine. Se her!