Skrevet av Emne: "KULE" EMINEM  (Lest 1584 ganger)

Utlogget kenboy

• Leieboer
  • Honnør: 87
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Kjønn: Mann

Utlogget Gecko

• Litt godt kjent
  • Honnør: 4
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• ROID RAGE!
Sv: "KULE" EMINEM
« #1 : 02. juni 2009, 11:23 »
-Those who can't dance will blame it on the music!-

-Size matters-

Utlogget Newb92

• Erfaren bruker
  • Honnør: 18
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #2 : 02. juni 2009, 11:41 »
hæhæhæh!!! Så ut som dt var meninga da : o

Utlogget Biffmaister

• Forumavhengig
  • Honnør: 114
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Real men lift stones!
« #3 : 02. juni 2009, 11:48 »
Sitat fra Wikipedia:

Promotion

In a supposed publicity stunt at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards, Sacha Baron Cohen appeared as "Bruno" to present the award for Best Male Performer. Dressed as a winged angel wearing a jockstrap and white go-go boots, he was suspended on wires and "flew" over the audience towards the stage. However, before he made it to the stage, he "fell" and landed on rapper Eminem, with his head in Eminem's lap and his anus in front of Eminem's face. Eminem reacted in an angry manner, clearly shouting "You serious?" and "Get this motherfucker off me!" with the live censors unable completely block the profanity in his outburst until they completely cut off the audio. As a result of the stunt, Eminem stormed out of the show and didn't return. Zac Efron, who won the award, commented on this in his acceptance speech by saying "That was weird. That is the coolest way I've ever been called up to win one of these."[16]

The incident led to much debate over whether or not it had been staged. Head writer Scott Aukerman later confirmed on his blog that it had, in fact, been fully rehearsed beforehand. He later deleted the blog post in which he confirmed.[17] However, other insiders report that there was a skit involved in which Eminem agreed to, but it was not performed the way Eminem was told it was going to be. [18]
Norgesmester i grep 2011
Norgesmester i grep 2012
3. Plass Ironmind Grip Classic
Norgesmester Rolling Thunder 2013
Norgesmester Farmers Walk 2013

KingLeonidas

• Gjest
« #4 : 02. juni 2009, 11:57 »
Hehe, sykt priceless trynet på Eminem når han får Bruno i fanget.

Vanskelig å si om det var fiksa eller ikke, men tror det var planlagt av MTV og Bruno som en prank mot Eminem

Utlogget Andy Pandy

• Nykomling
  • Honnør: 7
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #5 : 08. juni 2009, 00:40 »
Jeg håper virkelig dette var planlagt, alt sammen... Hvis han faktisk ble forbannet så kjenner jeg egentlig at jeg blir ganske irritert. makan til sutreunge skal du lete lenge etter. så tøff at det halve kunne vært nok, men og delta i en (faktisk morsom) spøk, nei det blir for meget! Hah! Om det ikke var planlagt har ihvertfall jeg mistet den lille respekten jeg før hadde for han.

Utlogget Leifbjørn

• Skravlekopp
  • Honnør: 171
  • Utlogget Utlogget

• Jau
« #6 : 08. juni 2009, 00:46 »
Det var planlagt.

IntX

• Gjest
« #7 : 08. juni 2009, 00:47 »
Jeg håper virkelig dette var planlagt, alt sammen... Hvis han faktisk ble forbannet så kjenner jeg egentlig at jeg blir ganske irritert. makan til sutreunge skal du lete lenge etter. så tøff at det halve kunne vært nok, men og delta i en (faktisk morsom) spøk, nei det blir for meget! Hah! Om det ikke var planlagt har ihvertfall jeg mistet den lille respekten jeg før hadde for han.
Akkurat som om han bryr seg om din respekt til ham.
Uansett, trodde de fleste hadde fått meg seg at alt var skuespill. Fyren har akkurat sluppet nytt album og da er all PR god PR.

Utlogget microape

• Aktivt medlem
  • Honnør: 26
  • Utlogget Utlogget

« #8 : 08. juni 2009, 01:14 »
Sitat
Three days ago at the MTV Movie Awards, Sacha Baron Cohen caused a firestorm as “Bruno” when he landed ass first on Eminem. Many speculated for the days whether the stunt was staged or real, with everyone speaking except the man himself. Breaking his silence, Em spoke exclusively to Rap Radar about the entire “ordeal”.

RR: Can you clear up the Bruno stunt at the MTV Awards? Was it staged or planned?
Eminem: Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards. I’m a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag.

If it wasn’t planned the way you agreed to, do you hold MTV or Sacha responsible and will you take any kind of action?
I’m thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going “nuts” so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it.

After you left the ceremony, where did you go?
After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about 3 hours. Especially after I saw it on air.
Eminem still cool.

Gå til:  

Disse kosttilskuddene er glemt for mange, men som alle bør ta.

5 digge middager med cottage cheese

Kosthold09.08.2021270

Cottage cheese er blitt en svært populær matvare!
Det er en risiko forbundet med treningen og løftene man utfører
Det finnes så mange gode varianter av middagskaker enn bare karbonadekaker.

5 fordeler med stående leggpress

Trening28.06.202153

Det er mange fordeler med å trene leggene dine. Se her!